Any DietBet Challenges Starting Soon?

Options
I was thinking about joining a DietBet Challenge. I have never done this before but have read a couple reviews and it seems to help motivate most people. Anyone else thinking about joining one that would like to join me or that I could join in with?

Basically it is a website where you bet $25 (or more) that you will lose 4% of your weight within 4 weeks. So that they know you are not cheating you have to submit a picture of yourself on the scale. If you meet your goal at the end of the 4 weeks you split the pot with the other people that met their goals. Check it out! www.dietbet.com

Replies

• blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I just joined and signed up for the Last Chance Summer Slim Down game. Starts Friday. Never done this before but hoping it will motivate me since there is money involved!!
  • shaye1984
    shaye1984 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ok, I took a chance and joined the same one! Let's do this!!! (Hope I can figure everything out!!) lol
  • alwaysapirate
    alwaysapirate Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just joined this as well! I'd never heard of it, but it seems really great! We can do it!
  • shaye1984
    shaye1984 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Any more takers??????????
  • Lucy_6678
    Lucy_6678 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just joined Bc I saw you did. I never heard of it before today. Now we are in the same challenge!
  • LosingMyMarbles
    LosingMyMarbles Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Mine starts soon!

Please join me for FromFatToFit's Sept Challenge starting on Sep 02. We are playing in a 4-week challenge to lose 4% of your starting weight. The bet is $10 and everyone who wins splits the pot. Come join the fun!

Click here to play with me:
    http://diet.bt/14yRb3D