Almost 50 lbs down, NSV, and a new outlook on things. *pics

Options
2»

Replies

• Brutmar
    Brutmar Posts: 85
    Options
    wow, so handsome! :) you have done a super job in getting control of your life - congratulations! - wishing you continued success..you should be VERY proud of yourself!
  • loneaffliction
    loneaffliction Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Looking wonderful! And I love that you've set goals for yourself. Bucket list is an excellent idea.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, and wonderful outlook.... keep it going and next year your times will be way better (although I think this years times were pretty darn great) :drinker:
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    terrific progress, you're looking great and mostly feeling awesome!
  • Just_Wil
    Just_Wil Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Looking wonderful! And I love that you've set goals for yourself. Bucket list is an excellent idea.

Oh yeah! Forgot about the bucket list. Creep my profile and you can see the ever growing list of fitness goals I want to accomplish on my journey! Thanks for reminding me!
  • Southern_Belle_LA
    Southern_Belle_LA Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! So youthfull and that is a winning smile!
  • hmseals77
    hmseals77 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great!!
  • jennifertalcott
    jennifertalcott Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! My husband did the Super Spartan at Wintergreen with a friend of ours. It was their first one, and they kept hearing from people who had done them before how HARD the Virginia event was. Really, REALLY hard. My friend came away from the race saying, "NEVER AGAIN"...now she wants to do the trifecta thing in 2014. :)

Completing a Spartan race is a HUGE accomplishment--congratulations!
  • Just_Wil
    Options
    Great job!!! My husband did the Super Spartan at Wintergreen with a friend of ours. It was their first one, and they kept hearing from people who had done them before how HARD the Virginia event was. Really, REALLY hard. My friend came away from the race saying, "NEVER AGAIN"...now she wants to do the trifecta thing in 2014. :)

Completing a Spartan race is a HUGE accomplishment--congratulations!

Yeah that's the one I did with a buddy of mine. They said it was the hardest Super yet, and even Hobie Call said it was tough. From what I heard the old location in Leesburg was too easy so they wanted to kick it up to 11.
  • cherio256
    cherio256 Posts: 219
    Options
    Great job! You look great!!
  • Just_Wil
    Options
    Small bump, looking for more friends!
  • scrappermom96
    scrappermom96 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Way to go you look amazing....thank you for sharing your story and giving me the boost to keep going!!!
  • BlackenedAmber
    Options
    My goodness! That is unbelievably amazing! I am so proud and happy for you. I just hope everyone else and me, here on MFP, can also reach our goals.

You look so much happier in the after pics. Keep that smile on your face for the rest of your life, because you sir, have earned it! :flowerforyou:
  • Xtinesky
    Xtinesky Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    The difference in your before and after pics is amazing! You look so good. I am always in awe of people who can run races, let alone one race that took 6 hours to finish!

Good work and thank you for the inspiration. I agree, diets like Atkins aren't sustainable. But clean eating is!!!
  • Just_Wil
    Options
    The difference in your before and after pics is amazing! You look so good. I am always in awe of people who can run races, let alone one race that took 6 hours to finish!

Good work and thank you for the inspiration. I agree, diets like Atkins aren't sustainable. But clean eating is!!!

I should clarify that it took me 6 hours, the top runner cleared it in 1 hr 51 min. :laugh:
  • brigidy
    brigidy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good!
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Really great shots and story. True hard work!!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Job well done!!!! You look great!!!!!
  • Just_Wil
    Options
    Moar! My ego is still hungry! :laugh:

I Need some more testosterone in my friends list as well. I love the ladies that have friended me ( not that i'm complaining too much :wink: ) but i would like some guy friends to talk about manly stuff like beards...and urinals....., and ..... Stuff.
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    You look about 10 years younger. Great transformation!!!

WTG!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!