Major chubrub on the treadmill !

Options
2»

Replies

• billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Spanks or dutch tape would help you out.

Actually I get chubrub too. I can't wear boxers when I run. Just compression underwear, or boxer briefs even help a lot!

Make sure that rascal is in good and tight for the ride and you should stop most of the rubbing.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    body glide...

or change cardio exercises. LOL running sucks as it is- being miserable while you do it?

no way.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Tighty whiteys. The boys need to be corralled.
  • glheureux56
    Options
    Gold Bond has a wonderful friction stick that will at least minimize that effect. At least from my experience
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Get some body glide or run in running shorts?
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    *not* the chubrub I was thinking about.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Ladies & gents, my thighs have gone through three yoga pants in a month! This is all due to major chaffing on the treadmill. Is there any other cardio to curb this chubrub? I'm getting tired of Hulking out on the treadmill?!

BodyGlide_Anti_Chaffing_3__85671.1306195099.500.500.jpg

^^^^^^^^ Stuff works amazing.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I thought this was about something else. I would recommend not wearing yoga pants, and losing more weight.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    Burpees

burpees-with-pushups-o.gif

As you can see not much thigh rubbage going on there.

is that you, sweetheart? *whistles*
  • Katefra
    Katefra Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Speaking of treadmills, can anyone recommend a good one? We want to spend around $300.00 and usually do our shopping at Wal-Mart. Pretty much all they have to offer is Weslaco or Gold's Gym treadmills. I've read reviews for both and there are good and bad reviews so not much help really. Any advice? thanks in advance! Kate
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Speaking of treadmills, can anyone recommend a good one? We want to spend around $300.00 and usually do our shopping at Wal-Mart. Pretty much all they have to offer is Weslaco or Gold's Gym treadmills. I've read reviews for both and there are good and bad reviews so not much help really. Any advice? thanks in advance! Kate

For $300 look on Craigs List and try to score a ProForm, Traaxx, or a bigger brand that someone bought that didn't use much. I think you'd be better off.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Super tight spandex shorts underneath your cotton workout pants. That will help.