what are some good snacks?

Replies

• mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Apples
  • spicyspice
    Options
    i love the pop chips (the sweet and salty ones). :)
  • jweisshoff
    jweisshoff Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Almonds , air popped corn, fruits, veggies/ light dip, greek yogurt, string cheese
  • walzllw
    walzllw Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Fiber One bars if you are looking for a sweet that isn't so bad, apples with peanut butter, string cheese, yogurt and any veggies.
  • Dargealing
    Dargealing Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    raw or lightly roasted almonds. they help belly fat too and good fiber. They contain calories, but ones you can really use.. Good quality greek yogurt, no added sugar..
    i also love the baked vege sticks or chips too. But watch how many you eat.. Drink lots of water.. and especially before you do the munch down like I do in afternoon.. grab that bottle of water before you reach for any bad stuff..
    but my motto, is anthing in moderation. If you deprive yourself, then you go back to wanting what you haven't had.. it is a mind set that you can't treat yourself, just don't go overboard.. you'll get this..
  • erinyoung9415
    erinyoung9415 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love popcorn. It's pretty much fat free and it fills me up. Plus, I can have a lot without having a lot of calories. Only down side... carbs! Otherwise... my go-to snack all the time! :)