Then and Now (again)...pics on post now.

Options
Was hoping to edit my original post, but couldn't do it, so started another. Sorry for the repeat. Decided not to be lazy and photobucket'ed my pics. Here they are.

This one is from November '09 when I went to Florida with my Hubby. I am at about 240 lbs here which is not my highest weight (that would be 265ish), but where I had been for about 4 years (+/- 5 lbs or so).

Epcot-MomDad1.jpg

These next 2 are from about 2 months ago...not sure what I would have weighed then...I think official would have been about 220/225.

Zi6_0019.jpg

Zi6_0013.jpg

These 2 are from yesterday. I am now at 198 officially (hopefully less when I weigh in tonight). Didn't mean to look so cranky, but maybe that is what so much exercise is doing to me :laugh:

IMG00004-20100925-1533.jpg

IMG00011-20100925-1546.jpg

Replies

• laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go! You look so much younger!
  • RB12000
    Options
    Hey, you are doing a great job!! You look terrific!
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Wow!! what a change!! what a difference!! I bet you haven't seen in a long time don't even recognize you. Your clothes are big on you. Congratulations, keep it going.
  • melodious2878
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're really slimming out! Just a tip: more form-fitting clothes! They'll make you look even smaller. :winky: Keep up the great work!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    congrats looking good
  • justahorsen
    Options
    WOWZER!!! great job.....
  • bkw157
    Options
    Totally Awesome keep up the good work.
  • jerena2
    Options
    You definitely look younger (and fabulous!). Good work!!!!!!
  • ppennington
    Options
    I agree with Airelle. You should show off in more form fitting clothes. You've worked for it. Now flaunt it, girl!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You look fab -well done!
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    You have to be so HAPPY!! Good job - thanks for sharing & posting pics too - love when there are pics!
  • DonnaMaas
    Options
    You look GREAT and I agree you do look younger!!!!
  • starfire63
    Options
    Great job!!! I will be weighing myself on Friday and I may be at the 20 pounds loss point. Its amazing to me how hard u have to work to lose weight and how long it seems to take - it sure wasn't hard to put it on!! But seriously good luck in your continued success!!!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! May I ask what kkind of excercise you like to do?? Or what you did do, I should say! like it or not:tongue:
  • Corrie62
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! May I ask what kkind of excercise you like to do?? Or what you did do, I should say! like it or not:tongue:

Discovered Zumba recently, and am doing the C25K challenge and a step class. When I first started I walked a lot, and worked out with the Wii. I tired 30 day shred, but found it too hard when I tried it...am thinking of giving it a go again. I was doing taebo a while ago too...and a walk away the lbs tape. Like to switch it up a lot I guess. I really focus on the calories in/calories out thing...so as long as I am using up more than I am putting in don't really matter what exercise I do.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!