hi! newbie here!

Options
cdahl383
cdahl383 Posts: 726 Member
Hi, my name is Carl, just recently joined this site. I've always been good about going to the gym on a regular basis up until we had kids a couple years ago. Now over the past 3 years my weight has fluctuated from 185-230 lbs. I have lost over 20 lbs twice already in 3 years and then ended up gaining it back.

Hoping to get some motivation from others here who have lost weight and then successfully kept it off for good.

Replies

• MiriCotton
    Options
    Hi Carl! Welcome to MFP! :)

I kind of feel you on the loose & then gain back scale, I've done that a few times accept my fluctuation was the result of laziness & lack of motivation. Good luck on your loosing journey! Feel free to add me for support. :)
  • cdahl383
    cdahl383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm sort of cloddy when it comes to these forums, how do I add people? Haha!

You've lost 94 lbs! That's awesome, good job!

Yes I seem to either be gung ho on going to the gym and eating right or I start to get lazy and slack and starting eating junk food and slacking with the gym routine (still going but not pushing myself). I've also noticed since I passed the 30 yr mark its harder to lose/maintain weight and easier to gain haha!