Ideal Protein

Options
Trying to decide if I should try Ideal Protein Diet. Wondering how food tastes, how hard it is to stick to and if the cost is worth it. Co-worker lost 37 pounds in less than 3 months.

Replies

• Cyliesmom
    Cyliesmom Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    They introduced it at my gym. (Dont ask) i know a few people that tried it, it was expensive, they were always hungry and they lost weight and inches. I didn't hear anyone complain about the taste of the stuff. However after a couple of months each and every person got tired of spending the money, and tired of being hungry. They quit the program and gained the weight back in the blink of an eye.
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    The products are good, but I wouldnt base a whole diet off of them. I like their shakes and apple cinnamon puffs. But its not way to lose weight, more like a master for disaster. Just eat clean, follow your calories and workout.
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I heard the same thing as the people above me ^^
    You should be prepared to spend a bit of lump of money...
  • trevorebbert5
    trevorebbert5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can introduce you to something a lot better than ideal protein and you don't have to give up any food. It's more than a diet it's a life transformation with a paycheck. Lets exchange info and I can send you some info. I have lost over 70 Lbs and gained a ton of energy.
  • gmford67
    gmford67 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the response and advice. I slept on it and decided not to invest all of that money in the Ideal Protein Diet. After thinking long and hard I decided not too spend the money; its just too expensive. The quick results are what appealed to me most. I am going to jump start my diet with one of my old favs, the cabbage soup diet. I will try and stick with that every other week until I figure out long term plan.
  • gmford67
    gmford67 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I can introduce you to something a lot better than ideal protein and you don't have to give up any food. It's more than a diet it's a life transformation with a paycheck. Lets exchange info and I can send you some info. I have lost over 70 Lbs and gained a ton of energy.

Can't wait to hear more!