Looking for new MFP friends

Options
I cleaned up my friends list and I still have a few more to get rid of. I'm looking for motivators, friends, people looking for motivation, and just all around decent people.
I am not looking for
-friend collectors (it's not a popularity contest)
-someone that logs for a week then disappears for good
-someone that seems to think this is a dating site

I have some great friends on here and I'm not trying to replace them. Just looking to add some new people that are on here for the same reason I am.

Replies

• mindyf123
    Options
    I am in desperate need of motivation. I would love to join your friends list for that and more. I am newer to all of this and need the help of people and information to get back to the decent healthy body I had before my last child.
  • swingfield1984
    Options
    I'm just getting started with MFP but was an active WW, and I'm switching to this. I'm adding you :)
  • mercedesbenz5979
    mercedesbenz5979 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! Your both added!
  • notnikkisixx
    notnikkisixx Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log pretty much every day (even the 4 beers kind of days!)
  • Christie1Pearl
    Options
    Happy to help support! Feel free to add me if you like!
    Wishing you great success!
  • Faithful5181
    Faithful5181 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone :-) I'm very new and am looking for friends, help, motivation I really need to to get healthy I'm determined!! I begin my first day with a trainer tmrw wish me well!
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Hey all! :smile:
    I'm active and am always motivating and looking at ways to help others!
    Also, goodluck with your journey!
    :ohwell:
  • soulsunbounded
    soulsunbounded Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's what I want, too! :D Add me ^_^ (open invitation to any user, actually; I like to make new friends).
  • jus_Taryn
    jus_Taryn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm looking for motivation and a community that wont roll their eyes at me being excited for keeping off 5 pounds lol :glasses:
  • cjohn2278
    cjohn2278 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am not exactly new to MFP but have only logged from my phone in the past...I had no idea the web site offered so much community support! I am looking for some new supportive friends as well! I am highly motivated to lose these last few lbs and would love to connect with other mortivated people as well!
  • scratch_pad
    Options
    I am only been program approx 2 months and have no friends. When I join does all my daily food & exercise notes viewed by you guys. What to you see? I am interested in joining a serious group of friends serious about doing the program
  • mercedesbenz5979
    mercedesbenz5979 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • lifeisalovelydream
    lifeisalovelydream Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am new here, and would love to join up and motivate each other! :) Out with the old, in with the new. Do you have an instagram? If so, let's motivate each other there too! My name is: lifeisalovelydream

47359751.png
  • twistedbutterfly
    twistedbutterfly Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am also looking for people to support and be supported by.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! I log on everyday and like to give encouraging words.