New and looking to make friends!

Options
Hey everyone! I'm Justine. I have a long weight loss journey ahead of me (breaking down my ticker to not feel overwhelmed) and am looking for friend who can be motivational and informative. I don't mind if you're having a tough time and post about it. I can and will definitely be that person sometimes, too. Let's keep each other going!

Edit: I like posting motivational quotes on my feed. Not sure how you all feel about that haha...

Replies

• DotPett
    DotPett Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Just sent a friend request. Lets do this!
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Welcomeeee!!! :smile:
    Nice to meet you there - although I've done my goal I am still willing to motivate and be there as a support person. I believe that anyone can do this!!! :smokin:
  • Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    hey, Justine! I started with 110lbs to lose, so I know how daunting a big goal can be. Good idea breaking down the ticker! Feel free to add me - the more friends on this journey, the better :)
  • JustineTakesItBack
    JustineTakesItBack Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Alright everyone! Added and accepted the request! Let's do this ^^
  • shannonschmiedel
    Options
    I'm new too and would love to network with those I can help motivate or vise versa! Please add me! Thanks!
  • NikkiG_87
    Options
    Hey everyone! You can all feel free to add me - I'm pretty new and trying my best to log everyday.