I fell away for awhile, need motivators!

Options
DotPett
DotPett Posts: 181 Member
I was doing so well....two and a half months ago. I have no excuse for the blip in my weight loss. I am newly motivated and want to add more friends for encouragement, and to keep me on track. I promise to do the same for you.

Replies

• MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    FR sent! Love motivated people who interact!:
  • jenk7356
    jenk7356 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like. I'm training for my first half marathon, so I could also use extra motivation.
  • 1968samuel
    1968samuel Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    It's easy to fall away. Glad you're picking it back up. Feel free to add me!
  • dispatcher69
    dispatcher69 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello All........I know what you mean about falling off the wagon, we all do it once in a while the good thing is you are back no track now & refocused. ....welcome back :-)

Feel free to add me, I'm always up for new friends & meeting new people.....I am in the Deland, Fla area & am currently refocused myself. Am getting to the point where I love working out & also am eating way healthier so feel free!!

Have a fabulous day!!

Keep smiling, loving & laughing
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Well, at least you are back! WELCOME BACK!!! :flowerforyou:

You know what, I have faith in you; you can SO TOTALLY DO THIS!!! Now you know what you are in for and you will have a very supportive community behind you. Just take it day by day, and make every day count.
    If you fall down, we will pick you back up! I am always there to motivate and support.

WOOHOO for ROUND 2! :drinker:
  • DotPett
    DotPett Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support! It makes me smile!