Support 100+ lbs to lose.

Options
I am looking for people who like to message and comment and like to have conversations about weight loss, exercise and dieting. I am on my journey alone and I don't know anyone where I live.

Does anyone want a myfitness PAL?

It would be nice to have someone to talk to.

Replies

• kryssikisses
    Options
    awww don't be lonely. I'm here and we are both in the same boat. we can work together to lighten the load..... Get it, get it lol no? okay but seriously I need to lose 100+ as well. :-)
  • Ademar111
    Ademar111 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • kreationsforhome
    kreationsforhome Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hahaha my load definitely needs lightening
  • TrailNurse
    TrailNurse Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Add me....I did it and you can too!!!
  • gramarye
    gramarye Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. :D

There's also a group dedicated to people who have 100+ pounds to lose, if groups are your thing.
  • MaratTX
    MaratTX Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to do the same thing, lose more than 100 pounds. I would love to have someone to have friends on here share support and motivation. Anyone wants to add me, feel free. Let's do this together!
  • just_jess7
    just_jess7 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to shed close to 150lbs, and I would love to have supportive friends in the same boat as me. Anyone feel free to add me, I keep an open diary and I try my hardest to be supportive and motivate others.

Good luck, y'all!
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Andrezia
    Andrezia Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have one hundred pounds to lose as well and would definitely enjoy some company along the way! Let's roll!
  • kreationsforhome
    Options
    thank you all so much
  • MythicalMe84
    MythicalMe84 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I also have 100+ lbs to lose but I just want to get down to 253 for now. I do better with short term goals. That is the weight I was before I got pregnant over 2 years ago.
  • hrmom26
    hrmom26 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    having support makes all the difference. i am almost at the half way mark of my journey to lose 100 and i am on here everyday ( i think i'm on my 240th day? lol ) I'd love to be your pal feel free to request me and anyone else
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Sure. Read my profile and if you want you can send me an invite.
  • mdgivens
    mdgivens Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Check out the Let's Lose 100+ group, located here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15651-let-s-lose-100. Great group of supportive folks!
  • optimisticoutlook
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Hope to hear from you soon :-)
  • TattedCharli
    TattedCharli Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am in this alone here too. Started at 290, down to 217 currently. Aiming for 190 by my b-day on Nov 24th! Add me... we can do this together!! :-)
  • heathersjourney
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck. Your in great company here on mfp. I am too one that needs support,so add me and let's help each other make it thru the new adventure of success.
  • abazooday727
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am here! :happy:
  • kreationsforhome
    Options
    Thanx everyone I sent requests. I'm feeling more motivated today