Hi, I am new!

Options
Hi everyone, I am new here but looking for pals to diet with and have a buddy system to get we are wanting to go! Please join me and help guide me to learn more on what is offered here and out there to reach my goal. It's a long lonely journey so let's help each other!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• espi180
    espi180 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place... lots of great folks here who have helped change my life this year! Feel free to add me for some genuine support!
  • Harry56
    Harry56 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for extra support, Just getting back into it
  • msmvp
    msmvp Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi, I am new too, you can add me! :) I've looked around this site and it's getting me excited. I dont have anyone in my life that makes fitness and getting in shape a priority, there's an overabundance of those types of people here. ;)
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi! Looking for friends for encouragement as well. It is a long road to walk down like your said. Almost everything is easier with friends! Feel free to add me!
  • ZombieFoodSlayer
    Options
    you can add me if you like!

Patricia
  • gardiner134
    Options
    Hi, I"m also new to this. Feel free to add me as a friend! I could use some support myself!
  • Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me -- the more friends on this journey, the better :)
  • Christie1Pearl
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Happy to support! Feel free to add me!
    Have a fab day!
  • cthews
    cthews Posts: 3
    Options
    Add me, love this app!! Great people!! Tons of support !! Together we can help each other meet our goals :flowerforyou: