here to make new friends!

Options
Hi everyone,

My name is Louis. I am 30 years young from Michigan. I am just getting back into the groove of working out again and I am looking for friends to join me on this journey. Feel free to add me.

Replies

• xnorrax
    xnorrax Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to add friends to keep me motivated but I really dont know how that works! lol
  • captaincharisma24
    Options
    im working on it myself. ohh motivation. lol
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    A big welcome to you both :flowerforyou:
    MFP is awesome; you will meet so many cool and motivational and supportive people here that are willing to help along the way. I wish luck to you both!
    Also, you can add by going onto a persons profile page and click a button that says 'Add as Friend' or something like that...

Good luck!
  • mrkey143
    Options
    I need a fitness pal friend to keep on track and motivated. Originally from Detroit, MI and I’ve been living in Northern New Mexico since 2006. Over the summer I graduated from The University of New Mexico I have an active life and I love to explore new activities and visiting and learning about new places and cultures. Adventure - in any form, at any time! I have been to Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, and Central America. Basically I love life and I love living life. My new passion is My Fitness Pal.

What is your story?

Derrick