my weight loss pals are droping like flies :(

Options
i started my journey in January with just about everyone else in the world lol my new years resolution was to loose weight and be healthier. i joined MFP not to much longer after that i think. i noticed my news timeline has slowed down drastically lately and when another friend mention so many of her pals had stopped logging in i checked and sure enough almost half my friends on here have not log in in a while a month to 3 months . I'm keeping them with hopes they will return but I'm hoping to find some new active members. My goal when i started was to lose 100 pounds i am almost half way there but i need all the help i can get to stay on track i log in everyday and would love to be your support as well
thanks
heather

Replies

• leed12345
    leed12345 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I log in daily as well Please feel free to add me!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    daily here
  • frmrdtr
    frmrdtr Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I don't 'log' in, but do my food and exercise entries daily. I don't have many friends, and the ones I do don't make any comments on my entries. I am looking for friends who WILL make comments. I try to comment on their entries on a regular basis. So if you'd like, feel free to add me.
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me--I've only been at it a month or so, but I'm loving it and have no plans to stop!
  • CarlaNeverGivenUp
    CarlaNeverGivenUp Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I log every day! Congrats on your loss that is fabulous!
  • twistedbutterfly
    twistedbutterfly Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm here long term. Please feel free to add me. :)
  • corgicake
    corgicake Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I may not be the person you want to add. As a college kid there are obligatory ramen entries. Entries are completed the next day on a regular basis. I prowl campus for free food events, which are invariably full of grease. One of my jobs is food service and I eat what I make.

And I'm still here.
  • mrkey143
    Options
    Nice honest post. I'm new to MFP and it is the most motivating tool ever. I am now reaching out for friends to keep the motivation going strong. Add me and we can do it together.

Derrick
  • jlc041979
    jlc041979 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I log in daily as well. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I log on everyday, feel free to add me. I like to give encouragement! :)
  • shaplebound
    shaplebound Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I log on daily, always try to give some supportive word of encouragement to my pals, as this is a big part of our weight loss journey, It really does help... I joined in Febr. 2013, so far have lost 74 lbs, I started at a weight of 234.4 and set a goal of 199, just to get under 200, I did so well with that so I then set a goal to 175lbs,again the weight seemed to come off so easy for me, I set another goal to 165, I am now at 160lbs and have set a final goal to 150 lbs. These last 10 lbs seem to be a challenge for me, I seem to have met my match, BUT I WILL DO IT!!!!! I am only 5 ft 3in tall, I own and operate a 60 seat cafe, so that temptation with food is always there..But it seriously is mind over matter, I set my mind to do this and I WILL!! I lost a daughter-in-law at the age of 39, of a massive heart attack 2 years ago and ever since that I knew I had to do this as she also was a very overweight person, which led to her health and to her attack, leaving a husband and 2 children, 14 and 3. My son is getting remarried to a lovely woman on Oct 5th.
  • brianx99
    brianx99 Posts: 30
    Options
    You can add me too if you'd like...im at 150 log in days straight so i'll be reliable and we both can cheer each other on!
  • thistimewillbedifferent
    Options
    Hi, Heather, I joined in January, too! I've logged my food every single day since then except for one week when i was at a health resort. I still have a long way to go, and even when (not if) I get there, I plan to continue logging. So please feel free to add me!
  • 1_Slick_Chick
    1_Slick_Chick Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I have 20-30 more pounds to go. I log in daily. Anyone can add me :) I'll send u a FR.
  • sjanejack
    sjanejack Posts: 158
    Options
    You can add me if you want, I am on this website just about every day. I sometimes am just too lazy to log my calories for the day, I just don't feel like it. But I think it'd help if we encouraged or supported eachother. Although sometimes I have trouble with saying stuff to people on posts they made that I found inspiring, or good.
  • sunflwrgrl412
    sunflwrgrl412 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm not going anywhere and I'm a daily girl too! Add me if you want to. :)
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I log in daily :). Oh FYI: the goal reflected on my ticker is not my ultimate goal, just my small goal so I'll be around a while :).
  • Livingdeadnurse
    Livingdeadnurse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Daily logger for over 300 days and diary is public. Also use fitbit app too
  • doomspark
    doomspark Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (that goes for everyone). I've replaced Facebook with MFP for my social networking "fix".

I can't promise to comment on every post, but I will comment as much as I can. I am a HUGE aficianado of the EM2WL plan because it's working for me.

Gotta run - must get ready for work (it's 6:30am here).
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I log in daily, but only have 5lbs to go to reach goal. Even after I reach my goal, I plan on sticking around for the moral support. Some of my friends have things going on in their life and have put MFP on the back burner. I would never delete them as I feel when they are ready to come back they will need the support from their friends more than ever.