The Former Yo-Yo Prattylessfatty. 226-175......

Options

Replies

• Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    You're awesome. And still funny. :flowerforyou:
  • newatbritt
    newatbritt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks for being my inspiration for tomorrow's run. I've only just started but I've signed up for my second (my first I walked the entire time) and hope to run it this time. P.S. You're a great writer.
  • prattylessfatty
    prattylessfatty Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I am actually working on a book...it's only in my head right now but it is really good, trust me. :)
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! I laughed so hard with 'the world is my gym' statement. I keep putting the image of 'running releases more than sweat' in my brain every time I make myself begin, kudos on the 10miles!!!
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    That is SO awesome! I love it!! I needed the inspiration BADLY right now. I AM the fat girl that shoved 4 brownies down my throat TODAY! Ugh. But I know I can do it, once I get started. Thank you for sharing your story. You rock! Congrats!
  • scubabetty
    scubabetty Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This made my day! Well done!

PS, little wave from a fellow Kansas native :drinker:
  • Kamnikar64
    Kamnikar64 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    That was the best story and I like many others can relate! I appreciate you putting it into perspective and how you continued on your journey in spite of yourself. It gives me hope that I too, will get my mojo back for more than a day or two at a time.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats, job well done!!!!!!
  • ruth_tarts
    ruth_tarts Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are so stinkin' cute!!! I never comment on MFP forum posts but I just loved this. Congrats and good luck on your half marathon! :)
  • ecanales52
    ecanales52 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    What a great story! I'm so proud of you! You look amazing! I look forward to more of your stories. :laugh:
  • Event_Horizon975
    Event_Horizon975 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    HOLY *kitten*!!!! I have three things to say right now:
    1. I am YOU but it's cakes & cookies for me not cheeseburgers! I'm the funny, fat girl my friends love to hang around & everyone says is so "awesome" but --- MEH!!! I HATE IT!! (Also, went from 253 down to 197 & am now back to 206) WTH did I do to myself?!?!?!?
    2. I am laughing & crying at the same time from this!!
    3. You're getting a FR from me. Please accept it?
  • Lemmynade
    Lemmynade Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are such an inspiration! I need to learn to love to run as you have. I'm the type who could lift all day, but 30 minutes of running is torture!

Best of luck on those last 25 pounds, you'll get there! I'm looking forward to your 'Goal' post!:drinker:
  • teaparty75
    teaparty75 Posts: 170
    Options
    i don't know you BUT i am soooo proud of you !!
  • prattylessfatty
    Options
    I knew I loved you before I met you.
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Looooooved your story. True motivation. You look great.
  • slhass10
    slhass10 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I Love the picture on the scales. Thank you for sharing your struggles. I know I have them too. Congratulations and keep up the good work!
  • Hotdog2711
    Hotdog2711 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Start typing I want to read the book !! I've just blown the dust off my running shoes " lets ave it "
  • chrissylovescj
    chrissylovescj Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You ROCK!!! I just started the C25K and am loving it!! My story is similar to yours so when I find success... I will just cut and paste your story and change the pics lmao!!! Minus the marathon I think....or perhaps not!!! We'll see.. Awesome job!!!
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • prattylessfatty
    Options
    Aww! Thanks! Get it girl. If I'm doing it, anyone can. Seriously.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!