Hey, I'd like to stalk your food diary!

Options

Replies

• sarahwilson12
    sarahwilson12 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Mine is also public, but feel free to add me - the more support we have, the better :smile:
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Mine is public.. But I must warn you, I use a 5:2 meal plan and there are some who don't agree with it.
    I love it and it works for me. :)
    Feel free to check out my profile and look at my food diary. If you think we are a fit, add me:)
  • darkestdayz
    darkestdayz Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Mine's open to the public. I eat low carb/keto style, no criticism please, it works for me.
  • AssassinJames2
    AssassinJames2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Give mine a stalk, been having a couple of bad days those, damn food being so god damn tasty
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Mine is open (and note that some days I do a 16/8 IF)
  • serenere
    serenere Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You can add me and stalk my diary as well if you want to. I also like to see other people's diary to get ideas.^__^ I don't understand why some people make their diary private to friends...we are here to encourage each other. :) I love to cook healthy food so you'll see some homemade recipes on my diary. If I have time I'll try to post them on my blog here!
  • brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    mines always open
  • diadia1
    diadia1 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    mine is open too. feel free to take a look at.
    i just have to tell that is sort of a mix between french and english!!! just can't decide ....french is my mother tongue but , everything else else is in english, so...
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! And no judgments here, but before someone mentions it, yes, I know I drink a lot. ;)
  • red869
    red869 Posts: 59
    Options
    Hi, you can add me, mine's open. I'm just starting out, been here just over a month now. I don't eat clean but am just trying to eat a healthier than usual.
  • wuany
    wuany Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My food diary is public even though I still go over my calories a lot. However, if I were to log my calories before I started this 3 weeks ago, it would've been a lot worse.
  • PicoJulie
    Options
    You can add me and stalk mine! But, I warn you, I'm not sure that I'm so good at it yet! For instance, I got a sandwhich from a local cafe today, and putting it in was tedious and I'm not sure how accurate I got. I'm trying though!

:bigsmile:
  • SteelLadybird
    SteelLadybird Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Mines stalkable by friends, I log daily, the good, the bad and the ugly. FR sent :flowerforyou:
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    Food stalkers welcome. :smile:

Food judges will be disregarded.:yawn:
  • TRD66
    TRD66 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Knock yourself out, but probably best to stay away from Fridays and Saturdays. :)

It's friends only, but please feel free to add (goes for anyone else too)
  • rbeckner711
    rbeckner711 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    feel free, mine's public :glasses:
  • just_jess7
    just_jess7 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Stalk mine if you like! I try to log everything - the good, the bad, and the ugly... Some days are better than others but that's life, eh? And feel free to add, the more motivational and supportive friends, the better!
  • nee90
    nee90 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You can add me, and check mine out. If you're looking for just clean food you won't find it there.

Same here!
  • JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I like to hear what others have to say, feel free to add me.
  • kerrygailis
    kerrygailis Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want, I eat quite clean, I also make my own recipes for soup and add them, and I love using the scanner option on the app especially if you're out & you can't work out what's in the sandwich you're eating. :-)