my weight loss pals are droping like flies :(

Options
2»

Replies

• queenwildcat
    Options
    I joined about the same time that you did with a similar goal. I've dropped 81 pounds and log daily. Feel free to add...
  • debralekicsummers
    debralekicsummers Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi, i noticed the same lately. I log on everyday , i have for the past 140 days and don't intend on stopping any time soon. I am in this till the end and then will stay to maintain. I still have around 80 lbs to loose. You are welcome to add me!
  • ladonna8992
    ladonna8992 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.....I'm struggling with motivation.
  • mitzvahmom78
    mitzvahmom78 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day, and I have a long way to go. I've found other members' encouragement to be very helpful, and try to encourage others as well. Everyone on this thread is welcome to add me!
  • spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I log and check in every day. Feel free to add me.
  • melaniehubbard
    melaniehubbard Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I log everyday.My ticker shows I want to lose 70 but I'll re-evaluate that once I get there.Feel free to add me.
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Mine are dropping also but due to me not them. I support my friends on here, I try to daily comment on at least one of their post. Just to let them know someone notices their achievement or their issue for the day. In return I'd like the same courtesy, and when I notice for weeks there are no responses on my comments I do a clear out of those persons. I'd rather have 5-6 friends who show they are connected with me than 50 that show nothing.

I don't say what you want to hear, I try my best to be honest with you. If you ask I am going to say it like it is. I know if I say something and I am asking your opinion I want honesty. So if you want someone like this on your page, please add me. If not I do understand. Have a great Sunday and good luck with your adventure to a healthier you.
  • Livingdeadnurse
    Livingdeadnurse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Mine are dropping also but due to me not them. I support my friends on here, I try to daily comment on at least one of their post. Just to let them know someone notices their achievement or their issue for the day. In return I'd like the same courtesy, and when I notice for weeks there are no responses on my comments I do a clear out of those persons. I'd rather have 5-6 friends who show they are connected with me than 50 that show nothing.

I don't say what you want to hear, I try my best to be honest with you. If you ask I am going to say it like it is. I know if I say something and I am asking your opinion I want honesty. So if you want someone like this on your page, please add me. If not I do understand. Have a great Sunday and good luck with your adventure to a healthier you.

now this is the kind of person I want to add! I comment when I can. I log everyday. I want your honesty too. You can't get better if you lie.
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am also a daily logger and try to motivate all my pals!! :smile: