Short 5 feet ladies... what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• Shannonthompson73
    Shannonthompson73 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and I have a very slight frame. I've made it down to 120 from 140. I'd love to lose 5 more pounds just to have a buffer.

Yes, I think you worded it more accurately. It is a buffer. I was down to 115 but went on vacation for a week with the kids and ate EVERYTHING that came my way. I gained 5 pounds but did not feel bad because I had planned for it and I was still not over my 120 goal. 2 1/2 weeks later I am almost back to the 115 but I am fine if I go up or down a couple of pounds with my built in 5 pound maintenance buffer.

I love your pictures do you do theater?
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 5'3" and I'd love to get to like 140-150 weight range. I'm currently like 100 lbs away from that (which makes me want to cry). I haven't weighed 140/150 since I was in middle school, I've always had issues with my weight. When I was 19 I went to work at a weightloss camp with my husband and we both got pretty fit (due to working out with the kids from 7am - 7pm and being starved). I was then down to like 160-165, but when we came home from camp obviously we're not going to workout 12 hours a day, and most definitely after 3 months of being starved we ate. Gained all the weight back + 20 lbs... then I got pregnant with my daughter and my doctor yelled at me for losing weight, put me on a high calorie diet which then caused me to gain like crazy (and get yelled at by my doctor) but once I started gaining for some reason I couldn't stop!! It's been 2.5 years now since I had my daughter and I'm still just so far away from my goal. I'm going to take baby steps, first goal, get under 200. I just have no encouragment really from anyone, :(. Gotta be in my own corner though right?
  • Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal is 145, some may think that is still large but I think it's realistic and maintainable for life.
  • JeralynSh
    JeralynSh Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I love your pictures do you do theater?

Yes. We always look for the theatre community whenever we move, and we were absolutely amazed by the amount of it here in Maine!
  • mhoeff1
    mhoeff1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am 218 rigght 5 foot 3 now size 18-20 for pants and xl-1x for tops I am bigger in the hips thighs and butt im smaller in the waist chest and my wrist are very small so I want to weigh 125 but would behappier with 115 I was 145 pounds before I put all this weight on and still wasnt happy I was wearing a size 12 -14 bottoms medium to lrg top and when I weighed 115 I wore a size 9-10 bottoms tops were small - medium hope this helps and good luck on your journey
  • siqiniq
    siqiniq Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm 153 cm and right now I'm working to get to 160. Then I'll set a new goal.
  • mhoeff1
    mhoeff1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    youll do it! keep going I have a long way to go too and I am already putting all the what ifs in to place all the negatives of course but I know wiht everyones support I will be where I need to be some day and hay you will too :)
  • JeralynSh
    JeralynSh Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' and going for 110. It's not carved in stone though, I'll see it when I get there. Maybe a little less, maybe a little more, depends on what I feel comfortable with and what looks good on me.

That is the perfect attitude!
  • AngelaAwesome97
    AngelaAwesome97 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my goal is 130 :) I may go all the way down to 120 once I actually reach 130, but I'll be super super happy at 130 :D i cant wait!!!! I've already lost 7 lbs... planning to start exercising to lose even faster.. :)
    48293765.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ColetteM6
    ColetteM6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    5'3" Heaviest weight was 173. Current weight 154. Goal Weight 125. I have never been below 140 in my adult life, but I remember how awesome I felt when I was a youngin' (I had a 'womanly' body at age 12). I am very curious to see how different things are beyond my comfort weight of 145.
  • ColetteM6
    ColetteM6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Side note to all of us under 5'4". BMI scale may say 145 is the upper end of healthy but I have always felt great, comfy, sexy, and confident at that weight. It is not heavy!!
  • zingmum
    zingmum Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    5 ft., 1 in. with a goal weight of 110 lbs. I have a small frame and will need to lose a lot of weight before I get there, but I am steadily losing the pounds and will get there eventually. My healthy range is between 98 to 138. My goal is not so much centred around the weight, as it is to be fit and healthy.
  • emmawoolf84
    emmawoolf84 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    5 feet - 120 lbs!
  • atxmaria
    atxmaria Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2' and my end goal 125. Right now trying to get to 135 though and see how that would be like, and see if I need to re-adjust the end goal :)
  • mankiee
    mankiee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4, i currently weight 117, my goal is 107 to 110
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I am '5 feet currently weighing 175 my goal is 130...43lbs to lose.
  • coullmom
    coullmom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am 5 feet and currently 121 lbs. I think a good goal weight is 110-115 lbs for my frame. I look good now, but I really want the extra jiggle gone.
  • appifanie
    appifanie Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Aww you guys! Most of these weights are so realistic and healthy minded - makes me happy! I'm 5' so I'm supposed to weigh like 95-120 or so. I was 123 before I got pregnant with my daughter (in 2006, eep) and I gained 56 pounds to 179. I've been battling hard the last 4 years and I got down to 133 2 years ago, but then my deployed hubs came home and I slacked majorly. I'm 150 right now and my goal weight is 120, and I'll see what happens as I get closer. My thinnest was in high school at like 114, but I'd had a horrible virus while traveling overseas, so that's probably not happening :)

Summary! 5', 150 now, aiming for 120.
  • marclarjo
    Options
    Don't worry about the gym. Stick with your diet goal and you'll get there.
  • RAEQ127
    RAEQ127 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am 5" and my goal is heavier than most at 135-150. I haven't been under 200 since I was probably 12. Sad I know. I will have to have a tummy tuck and breast lift because of being so heavy. I bet that will be 10-15 lbs of skin, but I am focusing on bodyfat more than weight. I want my bf% to be under 30.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!