Anti-bloating, help?

Options
I'm a size 8-10 but struggle with bloating, without suggested foods from the tropical rainforest what simple foods help beat it? or Teas?

Replies

• JasminBillings2922
    Options
    bump, I wanna know some anti-bloating tips too...
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I Had the same problem. I bloated (gas was unbeleavably embarassing) so bad I had to change my pants 1/2 way through the day (up a full 2 sizes!). I started taking align and watching my gluten intake and have been fine since.
  • HealthyVitamins
    HealthyVitamins Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    This is one of the reasons I tend to favour a lower carb intake, too much rice or potatoes and I can feel very bloated and uncomfortable.

I have found drinking a lot of water helps.
  • petrichor11
    Options
    Usually bloating is due to water retention. Water retention doubles ( even triples ) with carbohydrate intake. Also, in the menstrual cycle, hormones hold water which will make you bloated. Lose the carbs, lose the inflammation and bloating.
    I used to retain water like crazy! also my tendency to be bloated was very high. More during my period. Even tho my carb intake is 20 grams a day or less, i still get a little bloated on my hands, feet and face during my period....not as bad as before tho, i would say 20% of what i used to get ( which is amazing! ) but it will be the only time i experience it....nothing in comparison to before ( often ) Midol, ibuprofen, fiber ( chia and flax meal ) and a lot of water are my go-to for the bloating days! And like a said before...Carbs are the sponges that hold water. You can read all about it if you google the information, there are books like wheat belly that explain a little bit of this. I hope it helps.