Hello all

Options
Hello all you WONDERFUL people.. I am new and still reading things on the website. But I would LOVE some support here, I Live in Kodiak, AK the prices of food (HEALTHY FOOD) is exorbitant. on a fixed income.. I mean Tomatoes are 3.99 per lbs here and the other veggies are sometimes more. so it is very hard to get things healthy here. I do not have a garden unfortunately I live in trailer park and no room for garden. I am WAY over the weight I should be, and my Hubby says he is o.k. with the way I look, but I know he wishes I was smaller alot of the time.
I do not have any close friend or family here. so I am coming to you all for my support system... I will be there for you as well.. I am 229 lbs. right now and wanting to go down to 125 lbs. (hoping beyond hope). any way please help me get healthy and I will do all I can on my end....... :):):):)

Replies

• lifeisalovelydream
    lifeisalovelydream Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I think what you are doing is fantastic, the first steps are usually most hardest. I would love to be friends! :) I will add you. :)
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
    You will find so many nice and motivational and support filled people here, you really will! I am excited that you decided to start this journey as I believe that if people want to change than only they have the power to do so! Just remember, times will get tough (they will) but you have this community behind you!

Good luck and I hope to hear soon about successes!
  • SqueekG
    SqueekG Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    thank you both for the welcome.. I will try and do my best..