30 day shred or turbo jam???

thinmint23
thinmint23 Posts: 31
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
ok MFPM!! i wanted to get some feedback from people who have done 30 day shred or turbo jam or both? i am interested in both and just wanna know which one is more effected or are they both that good..which one should i do??

Replies

• Hi!

I would go with 30 Day Shred!!

I am on day 11 (every single day & haven't missed a day yet)

I have only lost about 1-2 pounds but let me tell you, my body is changing VERY quickly. I've never seen results like this with anything!!

Just to give you an idea....3 weeks ago I tried my darndest to do a chin up....I've NEVER been able to do a chin up (I'm 31).. Well yesterday I did it.. And it was easy!!!

I just can't say enough good things about the 30 day shred!! My arms are looking great, my legs have muscles where I never thought I could get muscle, and my butt actually looks like a butt now... hehe!!
  • I have done both - personally I like turbo jam better, I got rid of my 30 day shred DVD.
  • JustAmy
    JustAmy Posts: 291
    Turbo Jam is my vote:bigsmile:

I also have the 30 day shred but didn't like it...........
  • lose2day
    lose2day Posts: 5 Member
    Just got 30 Day Shred last week for 7.99 at Costco and I love it. It's a great 20 minute workout. Don't think you can go wrong with Jillian Michaels - she has the experience in taking off the pounds.
  • I have both and I still use both. I like to alternate my workouts alot so I do turbo jam twice a week and I do 30 day shred once or twice. I incorporate other workouts too though. I am not only doing one workout so its hard to say. I will say that the 30 day shred really worked when I did just that, but turbo Jam also really works.

If you like weights and intervals try 30 day shred!!! If you like high energy cardio blasting workouts, do turbo jam!

Good luck...
  • lclark26
    lclark26 Posts: 2 Member
    I've never heard of 30 day shred. So I cannot comment there. Turbo Jam is fun. You will have fun and it won't necessarily feel like a boring work out. It probably won't be boring at all. The music isn't exactly my taste, but the moves are. And Chalean is fun and keeps it going! Good Luck with which ever you chose!
This discussion has been closed.