Starting Turbo Fire Sep 1st

Options
GoodBye_Fatty
GoodBye_Fatty Posts: 40 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Anyone about to start TF and want more motivation or do it with a friend? Please add me as I will be starting on Sep 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who's with me???

Replies

• TheMrsCole
    TheMrsCole Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I started a few days ago but I will definitely be there for motivation! Remember it is not much time out of your day and her workouts kill the calories! I did Only a HIIT15 and Stretch10 and burned 354 calories in 25 minutes! You can do it! I use a Polar Watch with a heart rate monitor to track my calories burned and it really has made a difference! I never realized that the workouts would do so much.
  • aly_ba_ba
    Options
    I'm in - I just attempted it the other night and could NOT get the moves and became really un-motivated to continue! I want to get into it though!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Turbofire is absolutely amazing and the most fun I've had working out.

I throw this into the mix of my workouts. Did FIRE 60 last night and had a total blast :))
  • GoodBye_Fatty
    Options
    I actually have had this program for over a year now but never got through the whole thing. I am now determined to finish it.

But let me tell you, getting the moves down was very hard for me too. Just continue exercising to the "New Class" where she breaks down everything. I did the New Class for a MONTH. It seriously took me that long to learn the steps. But now, of course after a year, I got everything down!

There is no set time of when you have to finish it. Just go at your pace. When it comes down to it you are still exercising and burning calories!

I'm in - I just attempted it the other night and could NOT get the moves and became really un-motivated to continue! I want to get into it though!
  • GoodBye_Fatty
    Options
    I have the Polar watch too! Amazing! I love it!

I started a few days ago but I will definitely be there for motivation! Remember it is not much time out of your day and her workouts kill the calories! I did Only a HIIT15 and Stretch10 and burned 354 calories in 25 minutes! You can do it! I use a Polar Watch with a heart rate monitor to track my calories burned and it really has made a difference! I never realized that the workouts would do so much.
  • Terilyn623
    Options
    Count me in too!! :smile: I have both Turbo Fire and Turbo Jam, I'm not quite ready for the fire so i'll be starting with Turbo Jam.
  • travelgirl77
    travelgirl77 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am in! I did three days of it last week , but then got derailed. The 1st seems like a perfect chance to get back on course!
  • TheMrsCole
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I have already started TurboFire but I believe beginning a dietbet on the 2nd. I will also be putting away my scale for 30 days!
  • GoodBye_Fatty
    Options
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Lets get it people!!!!! Today and tomorrow and then Turbo starts!!!

I know I am giving up pop and sweets for the first 30 days and I am going to be using my NutriBullet and doing a 30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge as well!
  • jenn0421
    jenn0421 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I did the first workout this morning since I received it yesterday, and going to keep doing it until I really start the program on Sept 1st I need the help with my coordination LOL.

Let's do this!!!
  • LDeegirl
    LDeegirl Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also going to be starting a round of turbo fire. I also took the last month to learn the moves and feel that I am finally getting the moves down for the most part. Is everyone following a schedule or doing there own thing? I was thinking of following Jenelle' s hybrid of TF and Chalean Extreme. Or I may just follow the TF schedule and add in CLX strength days. So Far I have been loving turbo fire and find that I love the Starter Class and really get a burn from that one. I did 45 ez yesterday and I love that one also. I wear a body bugg and agree that you burn a ton of calories. I find it compares with running. Love it!!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Count me in as well! I think that I am also going to follow the TF/CLX hybrid. I really do so much better when I am in a challenge or group, definitely keeps me motivated and on track! It has been over a year since I last did Turbo Fire, and I wasn't as graceful as I would have liked, but it was so much fun and I am looking forward to giving it another try. Please feel free to add me!
  • LDeegirl
    Options
    I will be starting on Tuesday the 3rd. What schedule is everyone doing? I have not quit decided yet. But am thinking of following the 12 week TF schedule and adding lifting days in 2-3 x a week like CLX. Has everyone started yet?
  • GoodBye_Fatty
    Options
    I am following the Turbo FIre schedule! Has everyone started!?
  • kaylatxx
    kaylatxx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I bought Turbo Fire, but got discouraged with the fast moves! I may do some Turbo Jam to refresh on the moves... Or is the "new class" portion of TF really helpful?
  • JENNTF
    JENNTF Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    New to class is very helpful. Yes it is fast paced, but just keep moving you will eventually get it. If you need a refresher Turbo Jam is a great place to start.
  • TheMrsCole
    Options
    I was a week in but decided to restart with your challenge here so I restarted on the 1st! Love that today is a rest day! I am also doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred!
  • GoodBye_Fatty
    Options
    Thats cool! And 30 Day Shred is NO joke!

I was a week in but decided to restart with your challenge here so I restarted on the 1st! Love that today is a rest day! I am also doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred!
  • LDeegirl
    Options
    I bought Turbo Fire, but got discouraged with the fast moves! I may do some Turbo Jam to refresh on the moves... Or is the "new class" portion of TF really helpful?
    Try the Fire Starter Class. This is a Great workout and has really helped me. In this workout Chalene Teaches you the moves and you get a great workout! It is about a 30 minute workout and lots of fun!
    Here is the free link from beachbody.
    http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/turbofire-fire-starter-class-video.do?code=BDU_TR_TURBOFIRECLASS
  • rosetinkerbell
    Options
    Hi!
    I started Turbo fire about 2 weeks ago! I certainly need the company and some accountability. I tried for the coaches on the beach body site. Please do add me as a friend. I am quite new to fitness pal and not sure how to navigate through this site.

While I did not lose any pounds, I did see some definition on my stomach.

Again, I think we all the the encouragement.
This discussion has been closed.