New and cannot get weightloss ticker to show

Options
When I come to the forums, I do not see my weightloss ticker? I set it up in my profile? What did I not do correctly?

Replies

• RunningSwede
    RunningSwede Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Here's what someone told me when I had same issue:

ticker numbers can be set at
    apps > ticker > update weight data

it may not be using the "start weight" that your account itself is.
    start, current and goal are the 3 fields you can set on the ticker...

if your newsfeed is saying "user has lost X lbs SINCE THEIR LAST WEIGH IN, but nothing about "so far" you may want to double-check your original weigh in value.. MFP only uses 2 numbers for both the "since the last weigh in" and the "so far' but they each use 2 different pairs numbers...

SINCE THEIR LAST WEIGH IN - tells you that your most recent weigh in and the one immediately prior are being used.
    SO FAR - tells you that compared to your first recorded weight you've lost X.

It's possible to start at 150 gain to 160 and lose to 151... newsfeed will say "user has lost 9 lbs since their last weigh in (assuming the 3 weigh in values were consecutive) "but nothing about "so far" as 151 is heavier than the starting 150.

Or

start at 160 gain to 165 and lose to 155.... newsfeed will say "user has lost 10 lbs since their last weigh in. User has lost 5 lbs so far"... but... but...? (again assuming the 3 weigh ins were consecutive)
  • scootinalong
    Options
    Thanks, I'll play with it and see if I can get it going!