I am done.....

Options
I am done with eating. I just saw a picture of me from this weekend. AND WOW! I had NOOO idea I was that huge. I am done being fat.. I have 30 lbs to lose but had NOOOO idea I was this freaking big..

Replies

• FitBy30_2014
    FitBy30_2014 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel!! Pictures are always the worst! I hate seeing pictures of myself. I always try and only get my face into pictures because I can't bear to see the full body shot! Makes me sick. Good luck on your last 30 pounds.. great job on losing 15 so far!
  • daniellesite
    daniellesite Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Don't quit now! I have 30 lbs to lose as well and I know that once you get back on track you'll be fine. It's frightening to see things about ourselves that we don't like but just be glad you saw and that you are capable of doing something about it. C'mon girl get those gym shoes on and move!!!! We're all on the same journey so don't feel alone. I know you can make it!!!
  • emmie85
    emmie85 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i agree. i hate looking at pictures too. i have been very up and down with my weight but getting belly back and going to be a bridesmaid next year for my best friend. so a diet it is. :D only 2nd week though. how long have you two been doing this for? im a neebie
  • xoalyssaox
    Options
    Its been and up and down 2 year battle.... :( But I was at my highest weight ever a month ago, and I have lost 15 lbs in a month, and there is NOO way I will ever go back. 30 more to go, and then I will be where I wanna be, and there is no more going up!!! :)

i agree. i hate looking at pictures too. i have been very up and down with my weight but getting belly back and going to be a bridesmaid next year for my best friend. so a diet it is. :D only 2nd week though. how long have you two been doing this for? im a neebie
  • VCStarr
    VCStarr Posts: 155
    Options
    Don't talk like that! You are beautiful. Beyond that starving yourself won't help. Just dedicate your self to the healthiest eating possible and exercise daily and not only will you look better but you will feel better.
  • TXBlockhead
    TXBlockhead Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Pictures are the worst! I don't like anyone to take pictures of me. I don't even recognize myself. I know that I am overweight but that's not how I think that I look. But..the good thing is that we are here and we are going to change this. The funny thing is that after we reach our goals we will be digging, trying to find before pictures.
  • turbojanem
    Options
    Don't quit now! I have 30 lbs to lose as well and I know that once you get back on track you'll be fine. It's frightening to see things about ourselves that we don't like but just be glad you saw and that you are capable of doing something about it. C'mon girl get those gym shoes on and move!!!! We're all on the same journey so don't feel alone. I know you can make it!!!

ditto. well said.
    don't give up, you have come this far, continue on. dig deep. fight hard for your health and happiness.
    hugs!
    Jane
  • nurse_jenie
    Options
    It was a picture of me that got my butt into gear. I'm sure you will get those 30lbs off & feel great in no time:)
  • nursesarah79
    nursesarah79 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    oh every time i see someone point a camera in my direction i run and hide. i HATE having my pic taken...i used to like it...i just dont want to see how fat i have gotten. Hoping all that will change before long. trying hard and keep telling myself everyday not to quit! i can do this!!!!