CROSSFIT WOMEN

Options
mdn15
mdn15 Posts: 145
So I have been looking a the crossfit women's bodies. I am in total awe!!! They have amazing bodies. They are also so strong.

Interested, am I in the majority or minority? Do women or men prefer crossfit women's bodies?

Replies

• PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    So of the crossfit women I work out with are sexy as hell, damn shame most of them of married
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I am dying to do crossfit...
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Yes, they are HOT & FIT as hell!.......... here's a couple of my favorites! :love:

Christmas
    christmas-page4.jpg

Camille
    Camille.jpg

Annie
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyXL_IqEWBlfZWELUhZ8PJlq-L7K3Tk9HVvOyztI1G0GZ6-EqOwg
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    CrossFit women are the sexiest. How can anyone forget Andrea "Agerbomb" Ager?

Games2013_AndreaAger_Rotator.jpg

46849_10151462178461015_1434546340_n.jpg
  • wswilliams67
    Options
    I am dying to do crossfit...

DO IT!
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    crossfit is amazing for women...most of the men did (or do in addition to crossfit) conventional strength training before doing crossfit so it's hard to say what was responsible for their muscle
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    It's nice that they're doing something they enjoy, but that' a little bulky for my taste.
  • _Moose51_
    Options
    I just started doing CrossFit and they are incredible, strong is definitely sexy.
  • cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Working towards looking similar to one of those women. I love what crossfit has done and will continue to do for my body.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    I would totally give crossfit a try if it weren't so danged expensive. It looks kind of fun.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Crossfit is not getting better results than previous methods of fitness. They are just more public about wanting to advertise for Crossfit, hence more imagery around. It is a good program, but you can do the same with other programs as well. It is about consistency and effort.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    I know one crossfit woman that is hot as hell! But she's always bragging about her snatch.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I know one crossfit woman that is hot as hell! But she's always bragging about her snatch.

Is she bragging about her power snatch or squat snatch?
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options

Is it impressive?
  • Drunken_WarHero
    Options
    φ Fit
    φ Fast
    φ Strong
    φTough
    φ Tattooed
    φ Lean
    φ Rough
    φ Brave
    φ Calloused hands

Sound slike you want a boyfriend, homie.
  • wswilliams67
    Options

Hopefully not a hang snatch... but you should see my jerk.
  • wswilliams67
    Options
    I would totally give crossfit a try if it weren't so danged expensive. It looks kind of fun.

Shop around. You'll find one.
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    You can totally do crossfit on your own. NO WAY my husband & I can't afford to get a membership to a box we do the WOD's at home or at the park depending on what it is.....Just be sure and study lots of video's on technique, etc.... so you don't hurt yourself. We already had all the weights, and have gradually acquired pull-up bar, rings, jump boxes, etc.....so it's totally doable!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    φ Fit
    φ Fast
    φ Strong
    φTough
    φ Tattooed
    φ Lean
    φ Rough
    φ Brave
    φ Calloused hands

Sound slike you want a boyfriend, homie.

:huh:
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options

Is it impressive?

you have no idea...