Is anyone else becoming addicted to this site!!??

Options
I have really come to rely on this site for plugging my food/exercise and it has become a god send for me! learning a lot from others and really motived to make it to my home stretch of 8-10lbs left!
i am actually slowly discovering more on this site that i can use too, which i love! share yoyr mfp stories here too!

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    i am!!!
  • kriegs86
    Options
    Yep. I'm on here all the time. My hubby thinks I'm crazy because everytime I eat a bite I run to my laptop to enter it into MFP. Hey it works! :-)
  • TXBlockhead
    TXBlockhead Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I am, I have it up at work ALL day long!!!
  • sexylonglegs
    Options
    yup, i'm on it all the time!
  • lesleyuk
    Options
    I am totally addicted
  • sjyates
    sjyates Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    YES. . .so much so that I really need to stop logging in during my work hours!! I could spend hours (and do some days) just reading the message boards! So, yes highly addicted. As someone else mentioned, my husband thinks its crazy how often I'm logged into the app on my Droid. But it has saved me tons of calories when we are eating out! I LOVE MFP!!! :love:
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    lol@ SJ me too

it's become my FB since they took it away from me!! lol... I'm here probably 30-40 times during the work day! Reading, posting, updating, playing around!! BAD BAD ..
  • slg334
    Options
    Indeed...every second I'm logging in to see how my buddies are doing, calculating my calories and to read the blogs..it's so much to do on here.
  • mykaar74
    Options
    ADDICTED: THIS SITE HAS TAKEN ME AWAY FROM FACEBOOK, TWITTER, & ENDLESS HOURS OF BEJEWELED BLITZ, BUT HEY I'D RATHER BE ADDICTED TO THIS SITE THAN PUSHING MEDICATION FOR OBESITY RELATED HEALTH ISSUES
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Oh, I sooooo am....I joined back at the end of May...and it has motivated me more and more each day...my husband laughs at me...I don't do facebook or anything like that...but look forward to hearing from all my friends here at MFP.....I have never stuck at this for this long...it'll be 6 months in a couple days...and I see not stopping me in the future...LOOOOVVVEE it here!!! so addicted I am..............:bigsmile:
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Very Very addicted to this site I love it!!
  • Vickyd1805
    Options
    I am - I've just lst 7lbs in 3 weeks and am soooo pleased! I haven't felt hungry once during that time-and have even had a couple of Maccy-D's! I have really enjoyed logging my food and exercise and haven't felt that I needed to cheat by "forgetting" to record the "naughties" most of us try to sneak from time to time. FANTASTIC!
  • iDreamNEON
    Options
    Yep. For Me It's Facebook, Twitter, And MyFitnessPal!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Becoming? lol I've been here since February (or March? I don't know) and I was addicted by week one. I was hesitant at first because I was already logging my food on Self.com's diary but I quickly found this database had soo much more and I didn't have to add every other food I ate to the database! In short, yes. I'm addicted. :bigsmile:
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Just because I log on to the MFP App on my iPod 5-10 times a day doesn't mean I'm totally addicted, does it? I've replaced my "food addiction" with my MFP addiction and I'm so pleased and happy that I have! Barbie
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    i am I look forward to coming in several times a day and logging foods and exercise and checking to see what my friends are up to. It definately helps to hold you accountable just what I need. Congratulations on being so close to your goal.
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! me me me, lol I love logging on here.. the people, updates, food diary, message boards, EVERYTHING!!!! THis site is just amazing! I am also almost at my 6 months and I couldn't be happier
  • tucker38
    tucker38 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also addicted....I just done the Jillians Michael's 30-day shred video...it was awesome. Just wondering how many calories I burned off?????:smile:
  • lcolpo
    lcolpo Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    True addiction - now instead of a handful of crackers, candy, carbs - it's onto facebook to get some motivation to keep going!
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    Guilty !!!!!! I love it.