38 lbs lost...progress pictures

Options
I can't believe I actually have progress pictures. The before pictures are from a few years ago to
now. But I've been the same weight through the years. Please tell me you see a difference.
I'm not done yet but I'm almost half way there. I was really motivated by seeing everyone's progress pics and couldn't imagine having my own so here they are.
Before:

utf-8BSU1BRzAwODYuanBn-1.jpg
IMAG0090.jpg
IMAG0088.jpg
utf-8BSU1BRzAwODcuanBn-2.jpg

After:
IMAG0016.jpg
utf-8BSU1BRzAwNjQuanBn-1.jpg
utf-8BaW1hZ2VqcGVnXzJfNy5qcGc.jpg

Replies

• megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look FABULOUS!!!!! Such a DIFFERENCE!!! :flowerforyou: Great work!!! Keep it up!!!! :drinker:
  • gettinfitmama
    gettinfitmama Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    nice work!!!
    Last pic, are you in St. Louis?
  • VCStarr
    VCStarr Posts: 155
    Options
    Good job!
  • LuckySue333
    Options
    You look great... What a inspiration to see others do such a great job losing....
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    awesome! You look great!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • futurerunner
    futurerunner Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    No, Im not from st Louis...we had a mini-vacation there. It was a nice get away.
  • Brat3073
    Options
    wow...you look great....was definately able to tell which pics were old and which were new...and not because of kids.....you have dont a wonderful job! how inspiring!
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look so happy!!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Your face is so slim!!! Congrats and remember how great it is and don't give up. Anytime you have problems just think about how great you felt just comparing these pictures.
  • swerdygnome
    swerdygnome Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    nice job!!!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a difference, especially in your face! Your doing an awesome job!! Keep it up
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Oh my yes!! BIG difference - especially in your face! How encouraging to see that much progress and you say you are only half way there!
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Uhm.....schyeah I can see a difference! I can see it all over you but especially in your face. Keep up the good work! Your progress is very inspiring! :)

~Angela
  • GregCrowder
    GregCrowder Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Dramatic difference, great job. Can see the excitement in your face. Congratulations.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    awesome! Well done hun, you look so much happier :bigsmile:
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You look amazing! You can really see a difference.

1630152.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • You look AMAZING! WAY TOGO!!
  • futurerunner
    futurerunner Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone....you guys keep me motivated! It's a great feeling!:wink:
  • deanna324
    deanna324 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look great! Don't even need to see the body...just looking at your face tells the story. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!