Fantastic! Congrats :happy:
  • jmapes9
    jmapes9 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    WOW! SO proud of you!
  • Supekat
    Supekat Posts: 3
    Options
    WOW great job. you look great and you are inspiring as well!!
  • THICOK
    THICOK Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational! Congrats!
  • p00ki3nb00
    p00ki3nb00 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Truly amazing! GREAT job!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are amazing!
  • Funmiloves
    Funmiloves Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Saw the pic on your profile, you look amazing! Job well done :-)
  • judyde
    judyde Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic and you look WONDERFUL!!
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options

Thank you!!!!!! If anyone can get it the right size and posted, they'll be BFF for liiiiiiiiiife! lol
  • tavinsmom
    tavinsmom Posts: 101
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congratulations!
  • mechelemc
    mechelemc Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow you are such an inspiration!!! You look goregous!!!
  • Ellitamaria
    Ellitamaria Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! I hope you enjoy every moment! You deserve happiness : )
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hooray! That's wonderful! You did great!

What I love the most is how happy you look.

I am. When I was 370lbs, I was miserable. I was with my ex husband who was mentally and physically abusive to me. He was cheating non stop and always made me feel HORRIBLE about being me. I decided that i couldn't be with him anymore. He was killing me. With every word he said and every time he hit me and every time i found out about him with yet another woman, I'd eat more. I remember eating entire containers of ice cream and cookies....together...in one sitting. I remember eating entire pizzas. i'd eat and sleep all day. i couldn't do anything with my kids. I taught them to play beauty parlor with me so i could just lay there with my hair over the side of the couch while they'd play with me. I robbed them of a mother in their early years.
    I decided that i needed to get on my own 2 feet. I started slow but was TERRIFIED of being seen and made fun of for how i looked. I would walk laps around the inside of my house. I would walk up and down the stairs of the house repetitively for as long as my body would let me. Now i can go miles and miles and miles and don't care who sees me because i look DAMN good thank you very much! i left my ex and got my health back. I got a job and started my own business too. I am with a man now that loves me unconditionally and has NEVER made me feel even the slightest bit the way I had felt before. I am ALWAYS smiling and moving around now. I'm super active. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! i love my life. i love my kids. i love my man. i love my job (most of the time lol) i love my business that i have built up and hope to build further (here's the irony....i'm a cake decorator please see www.facebook.com/cakesbysandra2007) I love my friends and family and even when the ex rears his ugly head and says hurtful things....i just laugh at him. I am strong, smart, beautiful and most importantly....healthy!!!!
  • yoscarlino
    yoscarlino Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! you inspire me!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    That is just SO fantastic - you must be such an inspiration to all those people at your (no longer) new job. Way to go!
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! :smile:
  • jfurniss_81
    Options
    Congrats! What an accomplishment. You are a true inspiration, thank you for sharing!!
  • dramagirl1
    Options
    OMG you are my inspiration!
  • joecmoore1
    joecmoore1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! That is just freakin amazing!! LOTS of kudos to you! I know how hard it must've been. OK...I'm inspired! 93 more to go doesn't seem so bad. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!