Starting Insanity September 1, anyone else?

Options
My husband and I did 3/4 of Insanity last year. It was brutal! I am now going to complete the program this time. September 1 I will be starting again. Anyone want to join me? The more the merrier!

Starting stats
Weight: 156.8
Chest: 37
Waist: 29
Hips: 40

Replies

• cfredz
    cfredz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I will be starting on Monday Sept 2!
  • Mardi_ann
    Mardi_ann Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! :drinker:
  • absmith_
    absmith_ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Just started the 25th! So only a week ahead!
  • nic632
    nic632 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'd love to but waiting for dvd to be delivered - hopefully it'll be next week. Will it be ok to join when I receive it?
  • darceynurse
    darceynurse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What is Insanity?
  • DesDawn24
    DesDawn24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I just started on the 18th, so second week is done! WOO! I'm not loving the workouts, but I'm loving the results!
  • Mardi_ann
    Options
    I'd love to but waiting for dvd to be delivered - hopefully it'll be next week. Will it be ok to join when I receive it?

Yes of course! Motivation knows no timelines!
  • Mardi_ann
    Options
    I just started on the 18th, so second week is done! WOO! I'm not loving the workouts, but I'm loving the results!

:flowerforyou: Congratulations and way to go! Sticking with it is the hardest part! They are tough workouts! I remember plenty of :sad: and :noway: and :sick: along the way. Haha. Can't wait to do it again.
  • Mardi_ann
    Options
    What is Insanity?

Insanity is a Beachbody company workout. It is one of the toughest home workouts there is. Shaun T is the instructor, he is great and horrible at the same time. He is motivating and than as you are laying in your own sweat and tears on the floor you want to stomp on his face so he can't say "dig deeper" again. :laugh:
  • DesDawn24
    Options
    Oh man I've grown to hate the words "dig deeper!". My boyfriend laughed at me the other day when Shaun said that, and I yelled back for him to shut his stupid face! But really, he's an awesome instructor.
  • cpsoroff
    cpsoroff Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am on day 6 and it is a great work out. I have had personal trainers in the past and these DVD'S work me harder. The only problem I find is that there is not enough upper body work outs. So every second day I will add weights for an extra 30 minutes, after my work out. I also love Yoga, for flexibility and peace of mind. I think with insanity is not to get discourage., If your new to fitness it can be a real challenge. Just do what you can and you will get better everyday!! Good Luck.:
  • chelseachelsea1991
    chelseachelsea1991 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I tend to skip around on the month 2 workouts and do whatever I feel like (Max Interval Circuit is my favorite) but maybe I'll get serious this time. I should probably get an HR monitor too...

Weight: 152.8
    Waist: 28
    Hips: 38
  • DesDawn24
    Options
    Also, I've never been so happy to do NOTHING as I have on my rest day from Insanity :)
  • Kathleen1026
    Kathleen1026 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 5. This is my second attempt to finish the whole 60 days. Only five days in and I'm already noticing changes.... I'll take that!
  • lauryn6061
    lauryn6061 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm on Insanity Day 6 but I take rest days in between and sometimes do two sessions on one day. sometimes.
    Started on 26th.

Weight: 129
    Height: 5' 1"

Don't have a measuring tape but I'm guessing 34-28-37
  • anonoymous1
    anonoymous1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, and didn't finish fit test because I was having tailbone pain. I going to retry tomorrow.
  • AHuffaker14
    Options
    I finish week 1 tonight. It is brutal but I am sleeping better, feeling less bloated, and just overall feel better. You can do it!
  • KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday!
  • xbritnex
    xbritnex Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am starting on September 2 which is Monday. I'm scared and excited at the same time.
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Im in. So how does this work