2»

Replies

• rmblackmt123
    rmblackmt123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! Add me too :)
  • Rnursemaid
    Options
    I have just started a program as well. I am 1 week into it, and I feel great. I've started exercise programs several times before too, but this time I know I am going to see it through by the Grace of God. As I look back, I am amazed that I felt so bad just last week. It really hurts more to sit around all day than it does to workout. Feel free to add me. Anyone can add me. I would be glad to have support as well. Any of us can make it without support, but is sure is nice to have it. ;)
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I'm new as well!
  • jamieamandamary
    Options
    Add me please!!! I'm in desperate need of friends for some motivation!! :)
  • karenhughes2013
    karenhughes2013 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, have sent a few of u friend requests. I started just over a week ago and shed 5lbs in wk one. 57 to go so feel free to add me, be great to share our weight loss journeys :-)
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me... but I only want people who actually interact once in a while,. I don't see the point of friending someone then never saying a word. I am highly motivated to reach my goals and to see my friends reach theirs!!!!
    Come on, you can do it!!!
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    How you doing folks! Add me as I'll motivate and interact with you,
    I've lost 58llbs so far and now love exercising! New active friends always welcome
  • twinmombb
    twinmombb Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I love to make new friends, I'd be happy to help motivate you and anyone else who would like to add me :)
    Have a great day everyone!
  • tarap003
    tarap003 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Would love to be your fitness pal, anyone else wants to add me? please do :)
  • ladyanne47
    Options
    You may add me, I started 3 weeks ago and am going for a slow loss, so it is manageable for me to actually do. I am older 66 and have a bad back, but lost 5 lbs so far, and like going down on the scale instead of up. My supporters have been great, and I want to do the same.
    ladyanne47
  • Mouseanonymous802
    Options
    Need friends and support too! Ill add you :)
  • naanpocen
    naanpocen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me too.....I also need the same kind of motivation/support, so tit for tat?
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    you have to be willing to commit to the lifestlye change if you want to be successful

^^^^^ I love this because it's so true

Feel free to add me if you wish :) I log daily :)
  • zerogramsfat
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm going to add most people on this forum! Haha
  • LisaKaren1106
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I need support, I've been a yo-yo dieter for too long!!! :bigsmile:
  • bbfan77
    bbfan77 Posts: 1
    Options
    Just joined, feel free to add me :)
    It'll definitely affect my progress if somebody sees how I'm doing, please help me feel motivated for my final few months of weight loss :D

49281061.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Me too! Feel free to add me and we can keep each other straight!
  • Allyoopadoop
    Allyoopadoop Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I track and log in daily. I try to comment to the people in my first two or three pages of comments. I am a grad student taking 3 classes, teaching 2 classes and supporting a significantly disabled son through his undergrad but I have energy for more.
  • terridyment
    terridyment Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You will succeed if you allow your self too!!!:smile:
    Feel free to add me !!!
  • Unfit2Fabulous
    Options
    Hi all! :happy: I am looking for some mutual support & encouragement on this weight loss adventure. Hoping that having more friends on here will help me stay accountable. Got 80 to lose! Please add me as a friend. You can also find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Unfit2Fabulous