37 pounds lost! (pics!)

Options
sunshyn225
sunshyn225 Posts: 12 Member
Still have a long way to go, but I'm getting there!!

I have the typical story..... met my (now!) husband at an okay weight of 170 for my height of 5'8, and after we started dating I packed on about 10 pounds per year until we got engaged (190), packed on another 10 pounds after that and a month before the wedding I dropped back down to 190.

Fast forward nearly 4 years after getting married and I was up to 232 pounds! Sigh.

In May 2013 I'd had enough and decided it was NOW or NEVER to make a major lifestyle change! I somehow stumbled upon MyFitnessPal, now using it as a daily tool, started walking, riding my stationary bike, etc. and haven't looked back since!

I started the Couch to 5k program and will be on Week 6 Day 2 tomorrow and I am astounded at how much stronger I've become in the past few weeks!

My 30th birthday is coming up next month and my goal is to be below my wedding weight of 190 by then!

Enough of my blabbing! Onto the good stuff! :tongue:

Before using MFP - 231.8
Current weight - 195.2
Goal weight (for now!) - 170!

Still a long way to go, but I'm getting there! :wink:

after_zpse26239de.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!