STOP! Don't cram things in your face without thinking...

Options
Yes, I said not to cram things in your face without thinking. That's what I do, and now I'm at least 50 pounds overweight. Yuck!!! I feel like crap, and I have no energy to enjoy life. I wake up feeling like crap, I go to work, I come home, I lie on the couch like a slob the rest of the day, and then I go to bed and can't sleep. This yucky cycle continues each day... And, I didn't know how to stop it until today!!! I know this program will help me to be accountable for my actions, and I have to think before doing (or not doing). I want to eat better, be more active, and enjoy life more!!! I want to love myself and take good care of myself! I'M WORTH IT!!! smooched:

Replies

• 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Yep - that's what happened to me too! You will love MFP. Be sure to make some friends to cheer you on. Also - I look through the message boards once a day and gleen tips and recipes. I am 1 lb away from 1/2 way - so you CAN do it. Calories In - Calories out! Did we really think it would change? Best of luck!
  • lyngoode
    lyngoode Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck with your journey! We are here to support you!
  • Bosslady11611362
    Options
    Hey groovylaura! Welcome to MFP, I like your spunk! Sounds like you really want to make a life style change, and this is the place to do it! Good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • jenniebee
    Options
    it's amazing how much more energy you have when you eat better! Best wishes to you!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Same thing happened to me, just did not think about what I was doing to myself. But that has all changed with the help of MFP. I know you will do great on here. Lots of support and motivation. Feel free to friend me, I will be happy to help
    support and encourage you along the way. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • jojo0909
    jojo0909 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    That was totally my schedule, too! I have been on mfp for a couple weeks now, and feeling much better. Best thing though, haven't had heartburn in two weeks! I am really trying to get in at least 3 sessions of exercise each week, even though I have the attitude of "let's just get this out of the way," I feel wonderful when I am done.

All the best, and welcome to wfp!:happy:
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Same here! I saw one of the success stories on the Today Show one day and I went right to the website and have been here since Aug 9th and I love it. I have made lots of friends and the tracking is awesome! Just remember if you have any questions just post it or go to community and you will get lots of help. Best of luck to you and have fun with it! :drinker:
  • groovylaura
    Options
    You guys are the best!!! What a fun and positive place to get help and support with this big challenge of stopping my bad habits and building good habits. Best wishes to all of you, as well!!! I know we can all reach our goals!!! Yippie!!! Take care, Laura :happy:
  • groovylaura
    Options
    Thanks so very much for your support and encouragement!!! I think this website is so great, and I'm so happy to have the support! I'm truly ready, and I know I can do it!!! I know I can reach my goals, especially with the help I'll find here. What a fun and positive place to go for help and support! Thanks again for cheering me on, and good luck to you, too!!! Take care, Laura
  • Beebee78
    Options
    Good luck on your journey xxx
  • pickledlilly
    pickledlilly Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    WARNING - this site will take over your life...................but you will get all the support you need. The reason is because we've all been there and we all want our confidence back. The friends I've made on here make me stop and think and I've never looked back.

So, what are you waiting for, you've hopped on board now enjoy the ride.

Good luck, you sound really possitive and YOU CAN DO THIS.