Attempting A Clean Slate, Would Love Friends For Support!

Hello everyone!

My name is Paige, I'm twenty years old. As like many of you, I am here to try and get back into a healthy life style and lose weight. All my life I was a little twig, always skinny. Then I had my first long term relationship, and we ended up breaking up, I became depressed. That is when my weight gain began. After that, my luck with guys just kept getting worse and worse to the point where I had been physically abused. My depression got so bad that I put it all into stress eating... I always weighed under 110 lbs. Today, I weigh 208lbs... I have finally found a good man and got my life on track. I am trying now to finally get healthy and get this weight off. It's so hard to do this alone though, I'd love to make some friends and help them on their journey as they help me on mine! :)

- Paige

Replies

• nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Welcome!
    Congrats on the decision to make life changes.

Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    :flowerforyou: honey, you have come to the right place for support & encouragement! I have already sent a friend request your way! welcome aboard!
  • paigemariefrey
    paigemariefrey Posts: 5 Member
    Thank you everyone! :)
  • LeslieN65
    LeslieN65 Posts: 127 Member
    Welcome aboard:-)
  • Feel free to add me :) trying to stay on track! I started then stopped a while back now I am starting to log my food! But still getting used to the whole healthy eating thing! So hopefully I can find some friends to see what they eat and get ideas! Good luck
  • Congrats, more than happy to encourage to your goals!
  • Just started and am optimistic about this community and support. One of the hardest things for me, in trying to live a healthy lifestyle, is feeling alone and so, why does it really matter? I am really encouraged by everyone's readiness to step up and feel better!
  • MegsLeaBrown
    MegsLeaBrown Posts: 18 Member
    you can add me!
  • paigemariefrey
    paigemariefrey Posts: 5 Member
    Thank you all so much :D
  • You ladies are all so inspiring! I'd love to contribute to your weightloss journey by extending an invitation to my free fitness program at http://www.facebook.com/changeitupprogram My Change It Up Program is about reprogramming your mind, body and spirit to achieve their natural balance inorder to live and be in perfect health (total mind, body, spirit connection). I want to encourage us to shift our focus from the “perfect body” to “perfect health”. Again the program is free and the workouts can be done anywhere anytime as long as you have Internet access. My dream is that it be a community where we can all support each other in our journey towards perfect health. Let's stay connected! **JiJi**
  • tessgetsfit
    tessgetsfit Posts: 21 Member
    Friend request sent! Would love to join you on your journey :)