Looking for Friends

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm new to my fitness pal. I'm looking for friends for support and encouragement in my journey to lose weight! It's hard to keep dedicated sometimes, so let's all help each other!

Replies

• haleycreations
    haleycreations Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP I am sure you will soon find tons of friends to help you stay on track. I have been in here for a little while, and while I don't get logged in everyday I do get my workout in everyday. I would love to hear what you are doing to keep on track and what programs or what you are doing. Hope to hear from you soon. Feel free to add ,me
  • Mimi28793
    Options
    Hi Melissa, I'm new here too. Actually I created this account a couple of months ago but never had the time to properly explore this site. Awesome and supportive people :heart: here
  • dv8time1968
    dv8time1968 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new and looking for support as well. I can't do it on my own, I have proven that time and time again.
  • burbgirl
    burbgirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa,
    I recently joined mfp about 2 weeks ago, I'm doing pretty good with tracking my food, and counting calories, something I have never done before. I've been a little discouraged with myself because I haven't lost any weight yet, but I decided that I will not give up! sooner or later this weight's gotta budge! welcome to mfp!
  • burbgirl
    burbgirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Your are not alone! I know I can't do this alone either, I trying this website to get support, I just can't join a support group right now. I believe we can all help each other.
  • giantsizegeek
    Options
    Hi Melissa, I've been on MFP for a while but never joined with any friends here until 2-3 weeks ago. I realized I could reach out on the message boards as you are doing now. Adding friends both here and on FitBit have really helped my motivation and hopefully it works for you, too!
  • anji888
    anji888 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi, Melissa -

I started this account quite a while ago (a year? more?) but didn't really utilize it until May or June of this year. I have a couple of people that I know personally that I connected with, but haven't really reached out to others yet. It seems to be a very supportive community. Feel free to add me if you would like. :) You don't have to do it alone.
  • DesDawn24
    DesDawn24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    It's definitely not easy to make a lifestyle change and get healthy, but it gets a little easier with a buddy! Anyone can feel free to add me for support and encouragement :)
  • sparrowsmile
    Options
    Hey! dont worry my fitness pal has a great community so welcome :)
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    As noted by others the MFP community is very supportive. We all have a goal to be better within ourselves and all the support we get is better than trying to do it alone.
    Feel free to add me as a friend,