Looking for friends to help keep me on track

Options
Joined here 2 weeks ago, had a great start, loosing 8 lb in my first week, not a good time to start as I was only 1 week away from my holiday. Anyway back now and I put 3 lb on, whilst away..

Back on track and have got rid of 1 lb of that already..

Looking for motivation, to help me maintain this total change of lifestyle.

Replies

• batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend if you like! Glad to have friends who log on MFP frequently and are serious about their weight lose journey! Encouragement will be given!
  • Riggers1612
    Riggers1612 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Added! Any more?
  • PLoveElliott
    PLoveElliott Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • danamarich
    danamarich Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me- I'm always looking for support and for new friends to support :)
  • tonynguyen75
    tonynguyen75 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just gained like 7 lbs on my vacation last week. It's already all gone... Mysteriously.
  • carebearbecky
    carebearbecky Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new on here as well and could do with the motivation :D
  • Danimri84
    Danimri84 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I don't have any friends yet, so I could use some too, add me if you like!
  • DMicheleC
    DMicheleC Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, been on here a few months and loving it. I come on everyday to log my food and exercise and I will do my best to motivate you.
  • homegirl614
    homegirl614 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I log everyday and I love to support/motivate those who are really serious about losing weight. I started mfp a few years ago but wasn't serious about it. Now I have a lot of friends who show support and it has really helped me to start over. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Breena_Bean5
    Breena_Bean5 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm totally committed to getting rid of this weight! Feel free to add me, I'm gonna add some of the above ladies as well seeing as they seem just as committed ;-). I need some more friends on MFP to help wit motivation and inspiration. I think MFP is one of the best things to happen to me, without it would be very difficult (counting calories and such..ugh).

"I'm not losing weight. I'm getting rid of it, I have no intention on every finding it again."
  • tagstoy
    tagstoy Posts: 2
    Options
    I just started today and could use some motivation to stay on track, thanks
  • Angold83
    Angold83 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Add me too. Am very new to this and first weigh in is Tuesday. Could do with more friends myself for motivation and inspiration! X
  • LaurieLynn
    LaurieLynn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too if they want. I don't log my food consistently, but I log my exercise and I do log onto the site everyday.
  • jordenmakelle
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • Dgadd17
    Dgadd17 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I log in every day (even days when I know my diary will look horrible!). Please feel free to add me. :)
  • LaserOctopus
    LaserOctopus Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've only been here for a couple of months, but I've made some progress. I log in every day, and try to leave encouraging comments for my friends regularly. If you have any nerd tendencies, then definitely add me, I'm a huge nerd/bookworm/math geek/gamer, et cetera.
  • Xtinesky
    Xtinesky Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log my food and exercise everyday and plan on doing so for at least a year. Welcome aboard MFP, really love it.
  • lamarrsgallardo
    Options
    feel free to add me too! We can help each other out!
  • Riggers1612
    Riggers1612 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the offers. Think I have added you all. If not feel free to add me..
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :)