Hey I'm New

Options
I'm new and I'm 18 years old. I am a freshman in college and deathly afraid of the freshman fifteen. I spend my days going to class, doing homework, and eating. On weekends I teach :) I am constantly babysitting and trying to stay healthy. In high school I was involved in everything but since I've gotten to college I haven't been doing as many extracurricular activities. I have been a vegetarian for over a year now and overall just want to be healthy :) I hope I can achieve my goal however I am still too afraid to get on the scale but hopefully this weekend I can do it.

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You can do this, it's a great site with lots of support and motivation. Good luck!
  • Ahmed20OD
    Options
    Don't be afraid...just take a look and say to urself "This is going to go way down sooon!!"

Just have trust that you can do it.
    There is simple things you can do that will help you being healthy n burn calories.. NEVER walk slowly! always walk fast as if you r late! this will help you burn calories n have a healthy heart!

Being in college should be a motivation, I think. Go to the college gym, or you can do some exercises at home. balance your eating habits with your college duties..get active in school activities

the MFP will help u balancing n monitoring ur eating habits n change them to the better

good luck in college n achieving ur goals!! and yeah, remember healthy body means healthy brain means great grades!!