Feel free to add me (:
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    i have about 150 still to go
  • kreationsforhome
    kreationsforhome Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I got up today and ate well and worked out. Having people to talk to on mfp really is a great thing
  • lynalinda
    lynalinda Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I also have 100lb to loose, so feel free to add me everybody :)
  • beckyjeanleemaddox
    beckyjeanleemaddox Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose also, don't feel alone. We'll do it together feel free to add me as a friend
  • MsNYCteach20
    MsNYCteach20 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...have 120 lbs that I would like to lose and I'm looking for those who can motivate and encourage me to keep moving as well. One day, one pound at a time :-):smile:
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I have 124 to lose, everyone is welcome to add me. We can do this thing together.
  • kreationsforhome
    kreationsforhome Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I added everyone.
  • lolapedia88
    lolapedia88 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I've got 100 or more to lose
  • jelawton3
    jelawton3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Same boat, very active and looking to learn and share with others. Add me if you like.
  • illuvatree
    illuvatree Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Feel free to add me. I don't have a lot of detail on my profile because I'm awkward but basically I'm in the same boat as you all. I have a lot to lose and sometimes it's really tough to stick to it, especially in a healthy, balanced way.
  • KatOls49
    Options
    anyone can add me too!! I have lost 23 but still need to lose almost 100!! I always log too!!
  • jodyblanchard
    jodyblanchard Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I will! Gladly.
  • PicNic00
    PicNic00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Add me! :) We ALL got this!!
  • jodyblanchard
    jodyblanchard Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I will accept all friend requests from this thread. We are all in this together. I have requested most of you, I think.
  • carofenice1
    Options
    I would love some more chums in the same boat..please feel free to add my anybody :D
  • quill16
    quill16 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to message me with any questions. I cannot take on any more friends right now, but I am happy to answer any questions
  • fkate
    fkate Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a long way to go and I know that all the support can help all of us!
  • SmilingInNJ
    Options
    I just started this week - feel free to add me.
  • 1802go
    1802go Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi pleas add me I need support I have more than 100 to loose. People are just disgusted and revolted with me.. It almost stopped me from this change to lean. I walk around ashamed all day.. Then I just want to eat…