This girl dropped 75 kg!

Options
I lost 75 kg and I only used myfitnesspal to control my food every day and tracked my training progress with endomondo.com. I started at 140 kg and I was afraid of surgery and I thought to my self "If im gonna do this im gonna do it the right way" and here I am today with a progress of -75 kg and I became a real fitness girl. I wanna share my story with you and I started to use instagram to give people insparation and I hope you wanna fallow me there @julizalia

Link to my instagram:

http://instagram.com/julizalia

Your own life is important and everything is possible if you just belive in yourself!

Love// Julia

Replies

• PeaceLoveandFitness140
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress. You are doing awesome! :)
  • jessiefied
    jessiefied Posts: 167
    Options
    Thats an insane amount of weight!
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! High freakin five to you!! I hope this time next year I can say I lost half of me :)
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Damm...you lost 165 pounds...thats almost my weight. Well done, pity I don't have instagram.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl! You've done AMAZING!

Please share your food and workout strategy! Also do you have any lose skin?
  • debralekicsummers
    debralekicsummers Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    wow, that is an awesome loss. You deserve 2 high fives! WTG:drinker:
  • purple_tux1
    purple_tux1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You're my new hero. Congratulations! :bigsmile:
  • Julizan
    Julizan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I will share every information on my instagram and keep you updated there cause I wanna build up my story on instagram cause I was too shy to show my progress before but now I understand that I maybe have done something special and I really wanna share it cause so many people are confused and scared about their weight and some people are thinking "maybe surgery is the only opportunity" it's not and I can show you that!

Thanks for your lovely words and support I really appreciate that ! <3