This girl dropped 75 kg!

Options
I lost 75 kg and I only used myfitnesspal to control my food every day and tracked my training progress with endomondo.com. I started at 140 kg and I was afraid of surgery and I thought to my self "If im gonna do this im gonna do it the right way" and here I am today with a progress of -75 kg and I became a real fitness girl. I wanna share my story with you and I started to use instagram to give people insparation and I hope you wanna fallow me there @julizalia

Link to my instagram:

http://instagram.com/julizalia

Share it with whoever you want cause I gave myself some help and now its time for me to help others. I was too shy to show my progress cause people treated me very bad when I had my weight problems. Now I understood that I have maybe done something special and maybe it can help can give some of you a little motivation!

Your own life is important and everything is possible if you just belive in yourself!

Love// Julia

Replies

• tmaree2
    tmaree2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    congratulations....you have achieved a fabulous result and should be very very proud of yourself. Its horrible to hear that people were mean when you were carrying that extra weight but some people just don't know how to be nice and recognise what's inside. Its their loss!

Its fabulous that you want to share your success and use it to help inspire others....if you can change 1 persons life then you have paid it forward.

you already are an inspiration to someone and hero possibly also, look around you I am sure someone is looking up at you.

all the best for the rest of your life, I am sure it will be just as amazing.
    2366943 Posts: 3
    Options
    you are beyond amazing. <3 well done!!
  • JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. Congratulations!
  • Julizan
    Julizan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    congratulations....you have achieved a fabulous result and should be very very proud of yourself. Its horrible to hear that people were mean when you were carrying that extra weight but some people just don't know how to be nice and recognise what's inside. Its their loss!

Its fabulous that you want to share your success and use it to help inspire others....if you can change 1 persons life then you have paid it forward.

you already are an inspiration to someone and hero possibly also, look around you I am sure someone is looking up at you.

all the best for the rest of your life, I am sure it will be just as amazing.

Thank you very very much for your kind words! <3
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,753 Member
    Options
    Wow, you really rocked it Girl!! Good for you.