WooHoo!

Options
Hi all! I am April from Virginia and started using this site yesterday. I wish I would have found it 70 pounds ago LOL. :blushing: I love the food and exercise diaries - I've always been really bad at keeping track of what I've eaten and this makes it so easy. It is also wonderful to see when I am doing well and sticking to my promise to better my health. Look forward to chatting with ya'll among the topics.

Replies

• aprildpettitt
    Options
    Hi all! I am April from Virginia and started using this site yesterday. I wish I would have found it 70 pounds ago LOL. :blushing: I love the food and exercise diaries - I've always been really bad at keeping track of what I've eaten and this makes it so easy. It is also wonderful to see when I am doing well and sticking to my promise to better my health. Look forward to chatting with ya'll among the topics.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Well hi and welcome.
  • jbeasinger
    jbeasinger Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi April!! and Welcome :glasses:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hi April and Welcome:flowerforyou: This is a great site for helping keep track of your calories and awesome support from very caring people on here.:happy:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome and good luck on your healthy new adventure!
  • bonita87
    bonita87 Posts: 50
    Options
    welcome dear:flowerforyou: u can do it just beleive in it
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Welcome.gif

Welcome from a fellow Virginian!
  • aprildpettitt
    Options
    today my hubby found out i'd been doing this and he says "oh great, you're on that kick again". hehehe, boy am i going to show him! :noway: