Another New One

Options
Hey everyone! I am 28 years old and I just had baby number 4 seven weeks ago and need to get back in to shape. It's been way too long since I've been happy with my body. So here I go with my goal setting once again.....
My overall goal is to lose 65 pounds by my birthday in April. That's about 2 pounds a week which I think is very do-able. But not to feel too overwhelmed I am going to focus on losing 10 pounds at a time. 65 pounds seems like a lot but losing 10 pounds 6 times...I can totally do that! lol Anyway, glad to be here. Wish me luck and if you have any advice I'd love to hear it. :D Thanks!!!

Replies

• kelseyleigh30
    Options
    Welcome! It sounds like you have a great attitude! This site is very motivating and has all the tools you need to help you succeed.
    Good luck on your journey and feel free to friend me.
  • Sailor26
    Sailor26 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Way to go. I find that if anyone is going to motivate you it is yourself. Keep that same attitude and in no time you will see that time flew by and so did the pounds!
  • Bdaygoal
    Options
    Thanks guys! It's always nice to have words of encouragement....and definitely needed.
  • mtzrose2001
    mtzrose2001 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Having kids is tough on our body. I know how that is. Most of my weight I gained while pregnant with my son. Looks like we're in the same boat kind of. Good luck and good for you for.