If you dont lift.... (quote of the day)

Options
"If you don't lift i feel bad for you son.... you got 99 problems and they all jiggle when you run."

Replies

• Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I'm spose to compete with something that clever?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    kanyeblink.gif
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    I started doing squats with weights 2 months ago and my legs are totally transformed - just sayin'. I'm so much stronger than I was before - I can now run up a flight of stairs - run, I say! without huffing and puffing! I feel like a whole new person. Why didn't I start a year ago, is my only wish.
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    "If you don't lift i feel bad for you son.... you got 99 problems and they all jiggle when you run."
    That is genius!
    tatum_channing_laughing_hysterically-1508.gif

"If you don't lift heavy... you're welcome at Planet Fitness."

Sorry, had to. I know people who go there and are plenty happy with it. It's just kind of what they're known for. Just being funny.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Preach! LOL.
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    yep. I had alot more jiggle before I started lifting.
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options

Win
  • emAZn
    emAZn Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Lol love this
  • tonynguyen75
    tonynguyen75 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    If you don't lift, where does all your protein go?
    f8446_a_jackie-chan-meme.jpg
  • DancingDreams1234
    Options
    You know, lifting isn't for everyone. I do agree though.
  • Rhino_X
    Rhino_X Posts: 6
    Options
    If you don't lift you will never look like me! :tongue: Just kidding! :bigsmile:
    If you don't lift you will never be happy with the way you look even after you reach or even surpass your goal. Lifting is like finding the fountain of youth.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    LOL! Awesome
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way?
  • CarsonRuns
    CarsonRuns Posts: 3,039 Member
    Options
    If you don't lift you will never be happy with the way you look even after you reach or even surpass your goal. Lifting is like finding the fountain of youth.
    Some people are just not that concerned with their looks. Unbridled vanity isn't that attractive. Looking good naked is not everyone's goal. To say that someone will never be happy with the way they look is shallow and untrue.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Some people are just not that concerned with their looks. Unbridled vanity isn't that attractive. Looking good naked is not everyone's goal. To say that someone will never be happy with the way they look is shallow and untrue.

Very well said.

And I do lift.
  • GADavies
    GADavies Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Looking good naked is not everyone's goal.
    It is for some of us though :)
  • Rhino_X
    Rhino_X Posts: 6
    Options
    Ohh dont get your panties in a bunch! The thread is titled ""TOPIC: If you dont lift.... (quote of the day)""" So I made a quote in jest just like the OP. did. When you quoted me you conviently left out """ Im kidding :tongue: ) for some reason??
    I also didnt lose 83 lbs to look good naked and I definately do not posses unbridled vanity. I lost the wieght because my dad had a heart attack at the age of 38 and at the age of 41, I was obese, on high blood pressure and cholesterol meds and my doctor told me that If I didnt start working out and eating better I would be diabetic in the very near future.
    But regardless, If you do not lift during your weight loss, you will lose about 28% more LM. on avg. then if you did during your weight loss. And lifting will also prevent you from looking like a jellyfish once you reach or even surpass your goal. I know numerous people who have lost a significant amount of weight, the people who lifted were happy with their results and the people who didnt were disapointed with their results. ( even though looks were not their motivation for losing their weight, they were still disapointed with how they looked once they reached their goal)
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    "If you don't lift... you will end hell!"

I've been seeing these "Jesus" signs a lot lately and they're annoying.
  • pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    Options

LOVE IT! LOL