Wii Active Personal Trainer

Options
Is anyone working out with Wii Personal Trainer or workout video like the Firm that combine strength training and aerobics in the same workout. Just wondering how to put that into the exercise log. Thanks!

Replies

• Sailor26
    Sailor26 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello. I have tried the Wii fit, Wii fit plus and Wii Active. I personally enjoy the Wii Fit Plus it lets you combine workouts to your own liking only problem you need to have Wii fit and Wii fit plus together to be able to fully enjoy it.
  • vachegomoo
    Options
    I usually use circuit training. For Wii Active, I put in whatever the game told me I burned. I know it's probably not very accurate, but I don't have an HRM so it's the best guess I have.
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I use the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD and log it in as circuit training - probably close to being accurate.

Vickie
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Thanks VIckie, I noticed your signature and was curious, how's you lose 30 pounds in three months? If you don't mind me asking.:smile:
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You can log your own exercises in the MFP database which you can then use over and over again. If you don't have a HRM then use the Wii estimate as a guide. Once you do a workout, you continue to burn cal's so the estimate won't be too far off.