Phone help! please :)

Options
Txglitter
Txglitter Posts: 178 Member
Okay, I am ready to up grade what is the best phone and why? I want a really good camera and sound quality, GPS, and fun apps...I want awesome. Please help <3 Thanks

Replies

• Txglitter
    Options
    well crap
  • tonynguyen75
    tonynguyen75 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Guess I'll reply...

Depends on preference, do you want an Android or an Apple or a Blackberry or a Windows?

If you live in America, I think the newest phone is the Moto X?
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Samsung Gakaxy S4

/thread
  • Txglitter
    Options
    I have a windows phone currently bad camera bad sound and a lot of the apps wont load. I hated the android 3 the first droid was ok and that is all I have ever had. I want something awesome I was thinking Samsung galaxy s-4. Thanks for replying
  • ladybosie
    ladybosie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I know there's a new Nokia Lumia that has a fantastic camera... I know mine and the new ones have Windows 8, so you're good there. I have no complaints about my current (not quite so shiny and new) model, so I imagine that particular one should function fine--fun apps and all that rad stuff.

Edit: If it helps, Nokia phones are notorious for being indestructible, and I've honestly dropped mine a few times (oops) with no damage.
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Love my iPhone
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    Samsung Gakaxy S4

I have that one too. I love it!
  • luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    +1 for Samsung Galaxy S4
    Awesome phone, camera etc and its android so apps galore.

Just dont put it in your sports bra and sweat cuz I killed mine when that happened. +2 for amazon customer support for sending me a replacement phone at no extra charge (damage occurred less than 30 days from my purchase date)
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Buy my Samson Galaxy S3!
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I have been a Samsumg gal for a number of years now and say you probably wouldn't go wrong with the Galaxy 4S. Whilst I am also an Apple girl (I like to play the field!), iPad, iPod, iMac.....I don't think that they do phones well and sent the iPhone back after a week of owning it.

However, with all that said, this year a sexier, sleeker, more tantilising model came along and I am now the proud owner of an HTC One and love it!

Good luck with whatever choice you make!
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I have a windows phone currently bad camera bad sound and a lot of the apps wont load. I hated the android 3 the first droid was ok and that is all I have ever had. I want something awesome I was thinking Samsung galaxy s-4. Thanks for replying

Which one do you have? My HTC 8X has a camera that's almost as good as my Nikon P&S - I find I actually can get better pics with it in some situations. As for the bad sound, I can't speak to that - I use mine with Bluetooth and/or connect headphones and have never had a problem. I also stream mostly talk radio so sound isn't a priority. I also get amazing battery life but when streaming.

I had some issues with my Windows 7 phone, but I LOVED my old HTC Touch Pro 2. I went through two of them and didn't want to upgrade til I was forced to. All that being said - the new Nokia has the best camera in the world, and I've seen it in action - it's really impressive.

Disclaimer: I hate the Galaxy line and most Android phones because they feel kid-centric and not business professional. And don't get me started on my stance on Google & Apple and privacy.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Go to the phone store and try a few out... You will get a bunch of different opinions here and none of them matter for your own personal phone usage.
  • jbs2travel
    jbs2travel Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Apple - so easy to use and great apps/camera, etc.
  • kcmsmith0405
    kcmsmith0405 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy S4 :D
  • Amwhite1986
    Amwhite1986 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy s4. I have the s3 and love it. I'm jealous of the better camera on the s4 though.