Self motivated, non-judemental Daily Supporters (loggers)

Options
Not new to the site but i am looking for a few new friends who log and support daily, and when i say daily i mean EVERYDAY lol. i keep a very small group of friends purposely because i want to make sure i give my friends DAILY support/motivation.Thus, i am not looking to collect friends for numbers but a few more good peeps who genuinely care about their pals and do the same. :) I am a person who does not judge what people eat, or what they are doing (and i look for the same qualities from those who support me) my goal is to uplift and encourage because everyone personal goals on their journey are not the same and i understand and respect that as we all run our race at our pace. I feel fortunate that the group i do have, have these qualities. However, everyone does not support and log daily. So have a look see at my short profile (if you will) and if your on board with what you read id love to have you.

Replies

• Laura062513
    Laura062513 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hey there I'm just like you looking for friends who log in daily and can show some support and motivation. I'll be more than happy to motivate and support you best I can feel free to add me.
  • FaithtoSucc33d
    Options
    FR sent :) not in short supply of motivation but i could def use more support :)
  • _TimeForMe
    _TimeForMe Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Everyone could use more motivation and support!
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I like what you are saying when it comes to the non-judgemental part. Too much of that goes around.