nearly 200lbs lost with pics

Options

Replies

• mjpra
    mjpra Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Awe inspiring!! I was speechless for a moment.... and happy to hear that it was not just a physical success but an overall healthy happy life that you have gained with your weight loss!! SUPER GOOD!!
    You made my day :)
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Awe inspiring!! I was speechless for a moment.... and happy to hear that it was not just a physical success but an overall healthy happy life that you have gained with your weight loss!! SUPER GOOD!!
    You made my day :)
    and you just made mine AWWWWW thank you!!!
  • mmkaye
    mmkaye Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration from a pretty young woman!
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    What a change...Way to go!!!

Reaan:bigsmile:
  • ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hooray! That's wonderful! You did great!

What I love the most is how happy you look.

I am. When I was 370lbs, I was miserable. I was with my ex husband who was mentally and physically abusive to me. He was cheating non stop and always made me feel HORRIBLE about being me. I decided that i couldn't be with him anymore. He was killing me. With every word he said and every time he hit me and every time i found out about him with yet another woman, I'd eat more. I remember eating entire containers of ice cream and cookies....together...in one sitting. I remember eating entire pizzas. i'd eat and sleep all day. i couldn't do anything with my kids. I taught them to play beauty parlor with me so i could just lay there with my hair over the side of the couch while they'd play with me. I robbed them of a mother in their early years.
    I decided that i needed to get on my own 2 feet. I started slow but was TERRIFIED of being seen and made fun of for how i looked. I would walk laps around the inside of my house. I would walk up and down the stairs of the house repetitively for as long as my body would let me. Now i can go miles and miles and miles and don't care who sees me because i look DAMN good thank you very much! i left my ex and got my health back. I got a job and started my own business too. I am with a man now that loves me unconditionally and has NEVER made me feel even the slightest bit the way I had felt before. I am ALWAYS smiling and moving around now. I'm super active. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! i love my life. i love my kids. i love my man. i love my job (most of the time lol) i love my business that i have built up and hope to build further (here's the irony....i'm a cake decorator please see www.facebook.com/cakesbysandra2007) I love my friends and family and even when the ex rears his ugly head and says hurtful things....i just laugh at him. I am strong, smart, beautiful and most importantly....healthy!!!!

This is just as - if not more - inspiring as your pictures. Congratulations!
  • nancisumaya
    nancisumaya Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Congrats to you. :smile: :wink:
  • Tam2oh
    Tam2oh Posts: 27
    Options
    Your story is so inspirational!
  • happyhiker83
    Options
    You are amazing. Enjoy your beautiful, healthy body and your happy new life!
  • t1954
    t1954 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    good job and amazing transformation-I know first hand the effort and determination required for that result
  • namadon
    namadon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hooray! That's wonderful! You did great!

What I love the most is how happy you look.

I am. When I was 370lbs, I was miserable. I was with my ex husband who was mentally and physically abusive to me. He was cheating non stop and always made me feel HORRIBLE about being me. I decided that i couldn't be with him anymore. He was killing me. With every word he said and every time he hit me and every time i found out about him with yet another woman, I'd eat more. I remember eating entire containers of ice cream and cookies....together...in one sitting. I remember eating entire pizzas. i'd eat and sleep all day. i couldn't do anything with my kids. I taught them to play beauty parlor with me so i could just lay there with my hair over the side of the couch while they'd play with me. I robbed them of a mother in their early years.
    I decided that i needed to get on my own 2 feet. I started slow but was TERRIFIED of being seen and made fun of for how i looked. I would walk laps around the inside of my house. I would walk up and down the stairs of the house repetitively for as long as my body would let me. Now i can go miles and miles and miles and don't care who sees me because i look DAMN good thank you very much! i left my ex and got my health back. I got a job and started my own business too. I am with a man now that loves me unconditionally and has NEVER made me feel even the slightest bit the way I had felt before. I am ALWAYS smiling and moving around now. I'm super active. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! i love my life. i love my kids. i love my man. i love my job (most of the time lol) i love my business that i have built up and hope to build further (here's the irony....i'm a cake decorator please see www.facebook.com/cakesbysandra2007) I love my friends and family and even when the ex rears his ugly head and says hurtful things....i just laugh at him. I am strong, smart, beautiful and most importantly....healthy!!!!

This made me tear up reading this. I just want to give you a hug. I am so proud of all you accomplished.
  • caribear1984
    Options
    Amazing and truly inspiring! Go you!
  • Mrsfluffypants
    Mrsfluffypants Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Simply fantastic, thank you for posting. What in inspiration for us. Great work! You look fantastic.
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Stupendous! What a transformation! You are the epitome of enduring commitment...please share how you got through those "rough spots" we hit from time to time. What did you do when (if) you felt like giving up or giving in?
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Fab, well done you.
  • Soulpaint
    Soulpaint Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing! You have completely transformed yourself from the inside and your self worth to the outside which looks fabulous!! YOU ARE AMAZING!
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options

Thank you!!!!!! If anyone can get it the right size and posted, they'll be BFF for liiiiiiiiiife! lol

Does this work?

help66_zps1195c2e2.jpg
  • stephanniehall
    stephanniehall Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • lumpy_spaceprincess
    Options
    Holy macaroni, you have done so well! Congratulations!!!
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options

The full picture tells a wonderful story - you did a remarkable job - I am seriously impressed!

Do you have any loose skin?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!