Mario Bros
    Age of Empires
    Diablo
    Left 4 Dead
    Resident Evil
  • Mechanikitty
    Mechanikitty Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    The thread made me think of all the great games that I've ever played and then it struck me. Theif! Theif is my favourite game. Duh. I think of the whole series as one although I started with Deadly Shadows and played backwards.

I knew there was a reason my theif in Skyrim was called Garrett!

A-and... The new fourth game coming out in 2014... I can't control my feelings right now, sorry.
  • kevinpruitt
    kevinpruitt Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Warcraft...dear god what an addictive game, and soooo much fun
  • LaserOctopus
    LaserOctopus Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    The thread made me think of all the great games that I've ever played and then it struck me. Theif! Theif is my favourite game. Duh. I think of the whole series as one although I started with Deadly Shadows and played backwards.

I knew there was a reason my theif in Skyrim was called Garrett!

A-and... The new fourth game coming out in 2014... I can't control my feelings right now, sorry.

What I loved about that series, other than the awesome and oft-imitated stealth gameplay, of course, was the weird conversations you would overhear between the same two guard voices all the way through all of the games in the series (Dishonored, in all of its homage-y goodness, tries to replicate this, sometimes successfully). Also, yoinking treasure in the middle of a crowded room and not getting caught, but a guard freaking out, super fun. The greatest addition to #3 (Deadly Shadows, for you non-Thief people) was the oil thing. You don not wish to know how many times I dropped oil at the top of some stairs and then threw something to get the guards to come running. Early-gen ragdoll physics plus guards falling down stairs (and the hysterical voices they did when they fell), sometimes I'd do that until I was in tears from laughing so hard. Or two would go fall at the same time and accidentally stab each other. Or at the end of that one pier, and then shoot a firework arrow into the water, they'd go flying off into the water. I nearly start giggling just thinking about it.

I think I just might go play that today. I'm sure I still have the install disks somewhere...
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Mario bros or contra

up, up, down, down, L, R, L, R, B, A, B, A start
  • dawn_h_d
    dawn_h_d Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    How could I forget the Leisure Suit Larry series? Too funny, but not for kiddoes.
  • easternNCchick
    easternNCchick Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Roller Coaster Tycoon was my favorite
  • Ratzz_zz
    Ratzz_zz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Assassin's creed
    Call of duty
    Battlefield
    Sims 3
    Diner dash
    Zoo tycoon
    Gta
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Pan Man & Donkey Kong
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Bioshock 2
    Okami
    Portal 2

ALL TIME FAVORITES ❤
  • BaconSlanger
    BaconSlanger Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    ^___^ Great games everybody!
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    <3 Games! Shadow of the colossus is prolly my all time favorite. Always made me feel awesome to take down the massive beasts. Plus you get a pwny!

Oh and if you like tower defense games Vector TD 2 is my favorite! And it's free to play on the internet. :D
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Railroad Tycoon
    Theme Hospital
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
  • Unplsnt
    Unplsnt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Arcade version of Pigskin Brawl.
    Original version of X-Com.
    Twisted Metal...probably just the first two.
  • emmawoolf84
    emmawoolf84 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    When I was young, Streefighter. Now, Fallout!
  • Swesat
    Swesat Posts: 18
    Options
    The Sims
    Theme Hospital
    Dungeon Keeper
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I would have to say Lemmings. I loooved that game as a kid and always failed at it =\

Now I love The Sims and Call of Duty.
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Mario bros or contra

up, up, down, down, L, R, L, R, B, A, B, A start

This was the code for the safe in Wreck It Ralph for the King to get in and keep the game racer's memories locked up.

My husband got a kick out of that and was the one to catch it. :)
  • BlackenedAmber
    Options
    Skyrim, WOW, every COD (damn I love Black Ops the most though). Let's please not forget God of War (Kratos my looooooove). And AC, and a whole list I'll never finish.