Skinny B!tch Vegan Diet...

Options
Day 3. I'm feeling really positive about this change. Any input?

Replies

• Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I have been following 'The Kind Diet' by Alicia Silverstone for the past week and a half, and I am loving it so far. I decided to explore becoming vegan due to the small amount of protein I am allowed to have because of kidney stones. I am glad to see someone else trying to eat vegan as well. :smile:
  • Vegebel
    Options
    I've been vegan for 2 weeks today. I've read both Skinny ***** and The Kind Diet and think they're both fantastic! Now I'm moving on to Vegan on the Cheap (cookbook) and Vegan lunchbox (lunch cookbook). I'm still working out the kinks but being vegan is treating me well so far! Just make sure you have enough vegan snacks around to keep you from going crazy for animal products (I had that problem with a rice crispy treat during the first week...). Also I just bought a crock pot and it is amazing for vegan stews, soups, chili, and beans. VegNews magazine has been wonderful inspiration too.
  • BMW6Series
    Options
    Been vegan for 3 weeks now. Haven't cracked a cookbook yet, but I will start looking. Thanks for the heads up.

BMW6Series
  • bdcoy
    bdcoy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want to eat more veg's but can't afford all the fresh ones and frozen have so much sodium, I end up taking a water pill to rid of the fluid, what am I suppose to eat
  • BMW6Series
    Options
    I have been making homemade refried beans in a crock pot. It is so ridiculously cheap. I don't find fruits and veggies all that expensive, but it is hard sometimes to eat them all before they get bad.

BMW6Series