If Obama decides to attqck syria. Im fleeing

Options

Replies

• _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Here in the UK we our government decided to not intervene in Syria, thankfully.

Giving these hardcore Jihadists more excuses to commit domestic terrorism in the West is the last thing we need.

um....

Do you really believe this will give them ANOTHER reason????

Wake up. They don't need another reason. Sit back and let Syria use chemical weapons on its own people or act, doesn't matter. Jihad will not be affected either way.

"um"

We have Muslims from the UK that have gone to fight the alongside the rebels. These UK born and bred Muslims claim once they have finished in Syria, they will return to the UK to utilize their radical new found skills here.

The American government might like spreading their version of "Democracy" to these countries, but their is usually an ulterior motive involved.

As someone else said - "America, you're on your own with this one"
  • keelerangela
    keelerangela Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    So the world should do nothing while a country gasses 1,500 innocent men, women and children in violation of international law and human decency? We should shrug our shoulders and say "Not our business"? Perhaps just wag our fingers at them and say "Bad dictator! But don't worry - there will be no repercussions. Carry on."

The US is already the bulls eye in every single Jihadist target. Nothing's going to change that. I have to say I'm disappointed in the UK's decision to condone these actions. I mean, even France thinks we should do something about it.

Stop making so much sense!!! :)
  • NaturalinCO
    NaturalinCO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    So the world should do nothing while a country gasses 1,500 innocent men, women and children in violation of international law and human decency? We should shrug our shoulders and say "Not our business"? Perhaps just wag our fingers at them and say "Bad dictator! But don't worry - there will be no repercussions. Carry on."

The US is already the bulls eye in every single Jihadist target. Nothing's going to change that. I have to say I'm disappointed in the UK's decision to condone these actions. I mean, even France thinks we should do something about it.

Agreed. I also agree with the OP who said Obama is more ballsy (not his words) than he initially thought. I just don't see that we can stand by and watch while this goes on. And YES, we're already a huge target from extremists, this doesn't really change much. Oh yes...and you're leaving ay? Good luck with that. I've never heard so many people say that until Obama was elected into office. I wonder just how many have left and where the heck they've gone.
  • scottkjar
    scottkjar Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Just remember to record your pace and duration when you flee. After all, fleeing burns calories!
  • tonynguyen75
    tonynguyen75 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Canada will welcome all refuges because we are pushovers like that.

That being said, our troops will likely be going along side the US. =\

I should move to Switzerland.
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options

Giving these hardcore Jihadists more excuses to commit domestic terrorism in the West is the last thing we need.

um....

Wake up. They don't need another reason. Sit back and let Syria use chemical weapons on its own people or act, doesn't matter. Jihad will not be affected either way.

"um"

We have Muslims from the UK that have gone to fight the alongside the rebels. These UK born and bred Muslims claim once they have finished in Syria, they will return to the UK to utilize their radical new found skills here.

The American government might like spreading their version of "Democracy" to these countries, but their is usually an ulterior motive involved.

You made my point for me...thanks!

You can go back to bed now.
  • JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Options

It boils down to having proper evidence on who did it. Just because the American Government is saying the Syrian Government did it don't mean they did. Remember we was all told Iraq had weapons of mass destruction yet none was found. Problem for any Americans is your leaders will do anything that will benefit themselves and their already fat pockets.

Thankfully the UK won't be going gung ho and David Cameron lost the vote because the larger majority of MP's wanted to see clear cut evidence on who's done it before acting.
  • JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Canada will welcome all refuges because we are pushovers like that.

That being said, our troops will likely be going along side the US. =\

I should move to Switzerland.

I thought Canada was not getting involved along with Germany as well. Could of swore I read that earlier unless they have changed their minds.
  • _EndGame_
    Options

Agreed. I also agree with the OP who said Obama is more ballsy (not his words) than he initially thought. I just don't see that we can stand by and watch while this goes on. And YES, we're already a huge target from extremists, this doesn't really change much. Oh yes...and you're leaving ay? Good luck with that. I've never heard so many people say that until Obama was elected into office. I wonder just how many have left and where the heck they've gone.

ROFL

Obama is an absolute tragedy for America!

Hasn't he DOUBLED Americas national debt in one term? Lol.

Even Mexico is opting to trade with the Euro, as opposed to the $$$ because of destabilization.

I have had family in America up until last year, they moved back to the UK because of the police state style it's being turned into.
  • _EndGame_
    Options

um....

"um"

Yes yes, of course I did.

Politics is usually a topic you need to know something about before commenting...

Just saying!
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one whos afraid of what obama is going to decide? If they decide to attack, everyone is going to gain up on America.

tumblr_mi1me64v9d1rqfhi2o1_250.gif
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Just remember to record your pace and duration when you flee. After all, fleeing burns calories!

Scottkjar, you kill me - TOO FUNNY......!

Nothing like a sense of humor when the *kitten* hits the fan.................
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I live in NZ, I don't even think people realize we exist most of the time.

Also, bombing people who bombed people? I thought people were against an eye for an eye?
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

Stop making so much sense!!! :)

we do nothing all the time. we let North Korea kill its citizens and do nothing...

Obama is no different than Bush or Clinton. lol@anyone who bought "Change".

its funny to see Republicans speak out against this...if Bush was doing it they'd be behind it..."freedom" and all that.

and its funny to see Democrats support it...if Bush was doing this they be screaming against it.

in general.
  • _EndGame_
    Options
    I live in NZ, I don't even think people realize we exist most of the time.

Also, bombing people who bombed people? I thought people were against an eye for an eye?

I love NZ! My best friend is a Maori!

America usually have an ulterior motive for "helping" other countries.

Remember, governments profit from war.
  • nlstewart87
    Options
    If only they had the forethought to have the gasses approved by the FDA. Like pesticides and herbicides for USA agriculture. Then no one would be so upset. Monsanto is a great role model for Syria..
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Obama's been sucking so much Zionist ****, all the juice has clogged up his brain. I'm just glad the UK decided to sit it's punk *kitten* down with this one.
  • _EndGame_
    Options
    Obama's been sucking so much Zionist ****, all the juice has clogged up his brain. I'm just glad the UK decided to sit it's punk *kitten* down with this one.

David Cameron was gutted when HIS OWN party voted against him. He's nothing but a war mongering degenerate!

Not just Zionists, it's Jesuit's, too!

Wait for all the "conspiracy theory" based insults to get thrown at us now we mentioned Zionists!
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options

um....

"um"

Politics is usually a topic you need to know something about before commenting...

Just saying!

Your right...You win.

Actual intelligence versus propoganda you see on the news is what you should know something about.

just saying.

Reading a textbook doesn't make you an expert. I can tell by your point of view, you are making assumptions about something you know absolutely nothing about. But what makes you dangerous is you actually think your smart.

But hey that's cool, I'm sworn to defend America and it's allies, so you're covered.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

um....

"um"

Just saying!

Your right...You win.

Actual intelligence versus propoganda you see on the news is what you should know something about.

just saying.

Reading a textbook doesn't make you an expert. I can tell by your point of view, you are making assumptions about something you know absolutely nothing about. But what makes you dangerous is you actually think your smart.

But hey that's cool, I'm sworn to defend America and it's allies, so you're covered.

hehe. :)
This discussion has been closed.