A real sicko

Options
I am, eating hot wings and pizza 1am in the morning having already gone over my calorie allowance for Saturday.Get up this morning what do I have for breakfast..hot wings. This is all emotional eating and the more I do it the more in the dumps I feel... :sad: I know I can workout today but not feeling it right now..hoping for a change in attitude before the day is over. Just thinking if I put this in writing it will change course.:cry:

Replies

• IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am, eating hot wings and pizza 1am in the morning having already gone over my calorie allowance for Saturday.Get up this morning what do I have for breakfast..hot wings. This is all emotional eating and the more I do it the more in the dumps I feel... :sad: I know I can workout today but not feeling it right now..hoping for a change in attitude before the day is over. Just thinking if I put this in writing it will change course.:cry:
  • michaelhe
    michaelhe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    PUT DOWN THE HOT WINGS AND STEP AWAY FROM THE MICROWAVE!!!
  • IAM125lbs
    Options
    :laugh: I'm trying, I'm trying.
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    okay, seriously, re-read your own post. you say you know it's all emotional eating and the more you do it, the worse you feel, so the simple answer is: . . .. . drumroll. . . . ..kind-of like mike said. .. just stop! wash the sauce off your chops and fingers, change into some exercise gear, and get your butt moving!!!!

(i don't know why i decided to take the drill sgt approach, if it didn't work, i'm sorry:cry: but if it did work, then you shouldn't be sitting infront of your computer screen reading this!:laugh: well, at least until after your workout:flowerforyou: )
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    hang in there honey, you can do it!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    THROW THOSE THINGS OUT NOW!!!

I posted here that I've been known to toss out entire pies, new bags of chocolate chips, dump cookies in the sink, on the floor, and WHATEVER it takes to get rid of the food! So let your dog lick the bowl, throw it in the trash, whatever it takes! YOU HAVE LOST 10 pounds by being strong! YOU CAN DO IT WORM!

healthy-diet-picture.jpg
  • IAM125lbs
    Options
    THROW THOSE THINGS OUT NOW!!!

I posted here that I've been known to toss out entire pies, new bags of chocolate chips, dump cookies in the sink, on the floor, and WHATEVER it takes to get rid of the food! So let your dog lick the bowl, throw it in the trash, whatever it takes! YOU HAVE LOST 10 pounds by being strong! YOU CAN DO IT WORM!

As the Worm Turned :bigsmile: I am working out and dumping the stuff. What would I do without MFP?? Thank you one and all:flowerforyou:
  • bonita87
    bonita87 Posts: 50
    Options
    just throw them away !!! dont bring them home .... having them there would tempt u ... :flowerforyou: u can do it u droped 10 pounds if u ruined it one day then tommorrow is a new day u can start fresh
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Throw them out and get moving and make the rest of the day what you know it should be! We all have these moments at some point your choice is to keep going on the path of distruction or get your butt in gear and get back on track...NOW! You can do it :wink: